"I want a son. You go e have my son Tianna?" He asked "Whatever you want Kam." She grunted while he made her cum back to back.

"Dis my pussy?"
"Yes!"

"Cum on yo dick again bae." He rolled her on her back and began slamming into her. "Fuckkk"

"I'm never leavin' you oh my god." Halo cried while taking long deep breaths. "Chill out wit det shit you scarin' me foo."

"I'm finna cum again." She panted after wrapping her legs around him. Saint slowed down his pace then laid on her chest and made love to her.

"Oh my god." He mumbled as he released his nut inside her. "Shit baby" Saint grunted

"You love me Kam?"

"Yes I love you Tianna."

"I love you too."

--

After Saint woke up from his nap he took a shower. Halo was already out so he figured he'd go see his family for a little bit.

Once he was done doing his hygiene he put a basic outfit on then grabbed what he needed before leaving the house.

Major was with Halo's dad for the weekend so he had nothing else to do.

"What you doin' fuck nigga?" Halo asked after he picked up the phone for her. "Nahhh don't call me na. Where da fuck is you at foo?"

"Don't worry about me!"

"Fa real tho where you at? You left n ain't say shit to me like i'm yo hoe a sum."

"They needed me for an emergency at the shop so this where i'm at." She shrugged "What happened?"

"Somebody tried to run off n ain't wanna pay their money so they got to fighting n broke a few things. The police was called n some more other bullshit."

"Damn, errbody ite?" Saint asked "Yea"

"Where you goin?"

"To my mama crib so I can see my Maci cs I know she miss her Uncle Kam."

"I bet she do. All she do is blow my phone up to ask for you. Just give her your number please."

"Hell nah so she can call n blow me up? Fuck no i'm straight off det." Saint laughed "Ms.Gabby cookin' tonight?"

"Yea I think so, pull up on me when you done over there. I can't believe you left da crib n ain't say bye a nun. You fucked up fa det foo." He shook his head in disappointment. "I'm sorry bae I was inna rush to get here. They had me thinkin' somebody was dead or sum."

"Don't do det shit again foo. I should fuck you up fa det, ain't een text a nigga n let em know wassup a nun."

"You was sleepin' way too hard. I literally got ready and everything n you ain't move not once. Dets what good choochie do to a man."

"Type shit" He agreed "You gone take a plan b or wassup?"

"Dang I can't have yo son nomo? You switched up det quick?" She asked playfully. "I mean I do. I'm ready if you ready but if yeen ready ian gone force shit."

"No i'm not takin' no plan b. We just gone wait n see what happen inna few weeks." Halo smirked

Saint didn't understand why her mind changed all of a sudden but he wasn't going to question her choices. He wanted a baby of his own and to experience the excitement of having a child.

He wanted to be able to be there every step of the way and see how Halo's body would change overtime. Saint felt like their family wouldn't be complete if they didn't have a baby together.