Raven

Poor guy. Hades is a mess. When will Persophone realise Hades loves her? She's a bitch. "When do we leave?" I asked. "Tomorrow, it's already late" both Nico and I nodded. Hades than returned back to his palace and we returned back to our cabin
~~~~~~~~~~
I forgot. Nico and me are gonna share the bed. Sigh. Am I sad though? Of course I am... Am I? Nevermind my schizophrenia. I push rather inappropriate thoughts (you don't want to know) out of my mind. "You can shower first" Nico said. I went to go collect my stuff and to get a towel when I realised I don't have any clothes to sleeps in (I don't usually sleep anyway). "Nico, can I borrow a shirt?" He went over to his drawer and handed me a black tee. I thanked him and took a shower.

Unlike some girls I shower fast. How do people take so long in a shower anyway? I wore the shirt and a pair of shorts (over my underwear of course) and realised that the shirt was waaaaay to big for me, than again I am pretty small. But it's okay I guess.

As I walked out I noticed Nico staring at me. Do I have a pimple or something? He snapped out and showered too. I took the time to play some game he was playing just now. Some racing game. I broke his high scores, and he came out of the shower and looked a little angry that I beat his high scores but cooled down quickly. I then realised what he was wearing, just a shirt over his boxers. No comment there. "We better get to sleep, it's getting late and we need energy for tomorrow. " I nodded and never have I been more scared to sleep than now.
~~~~~~~~~~
This is an easy fight. The minotaur is an easy win. Just need to dodge him. Dan and I quickly dodged and the minotaur ran head first to the wall. "olé" Dan said teasingly. I noticed he began to get a little dizzy. Whats wrong?

We continued to dodge until suddenly Dan collapsed! "DAN!" I tried to run to him but the minotaur rammed into me first and it HURT. But not as much as losing my brother. I staggered to my brother although wounded but Dan was unscathed. Not a scratch. I got to get him out of here or the minotaur will trample him. I mustered all my strength to carry him and flew to the underworld. The pain from my stomach was aggregating. Being stabbed isn't fun. Finally I reached the underworld and there I collapsed. I lost my brother. I don't know why. I don't know how. I lost him.

I woke up sweating and shivering. I hated that day. I felt my stomach to touch the scar left behind and I began to tear up. "Are you okay?" Nico asked. I nodded. It's just a dream. "No you're not, you're shivering and crying. Come here" He engulfed me in a hug and we continued to fall asleep in each other's arm.