❤︎ 12 ❤︎

[Real Life]

[Real Life]

I arrived at the Moonlight awards as other famous performers, actors, singers, and other celebrities were arriving. I smoothed out the blue favor I of my dress. There was a star and moon patter on it the dress. It was absolutely gorgeous and it had pockets. Me, Xochitl, and Lola all rode together to the awards show.

Xochitl was dressed in a black dress that had a huge white bow on the front. Lola was dressed in a white feather like dress. We all made sure we looked okay before stepping out of the car and on the carpet. There were tons of other teen celebrities here. I waved at a few of them as they got their photos taking.

"We look so hot," Lola said as we posed for pictures.

"Absolutely!" Xochitl said. Smiling at the camera. I was honestly kinda of nervous. I was nominated for Teen Actress of The Year. This was the first time I have ever been nominated for a big award like a Moonlight. I was kinda freaking out and my hands were shaking. Lola and Xochitl has gone off to talked to one of there friends but I stayed back. I walked along the carpet when I felt someone slip their hand into mine.

"Did you drink water this time?" I heard Brady voice next to my ear. Then he placed a kiss on my forehead. "Actually I did," I said giggling.

"Good, we can't have you pass out while you receive, Teen Actress Of the Year!" Brady said raising his voice and pulling people attention towards up. I swatted his shoulder. "There is no way I would win that, beside there seven other people who are way more talented than me,"

"Now that not true at all" Brady said slipping his arm behind my back as we posed for some more  photos together. I smiled bright and relaxed against Brady. Everything was going to be alright as long as Brady was with em.

"Andy!" I heard a voice call. I looked around but didn't see anyone in particular. But then someone ran up from behind me or as fast as you can run in four inch heels. She grabbed me and hugged me o tight I thought I would fall.

"Dior!" I said and turned to hug her back. I had not seen her in person in so long. We let go and Brady was standing there awkwardly. "Oh, Brady this is Dior Goodjohn, and Dior this is Brady Noon," I said introducing them to each other.

"You play Clarissa, in Percy Jackson," Brady said. After a few second of silence as if he just remaber her all of sudden. "Yep and you're the one that stole Andy from me," Dior said glaring and Brady. Brady looked between me and Dior before looking a little confused mixed with scared.

"Dude chill, I'm not going to hurt you," Dior said laughing. Then turned her attention to me. "Leah and Walker are here and they look so adorable!" Dior said. We posed for a few pictures before she Dior disappeared to the photographers.

"Do you think we got enough pictures?" I asked Brady.

"I think so, I don't think I mentioned before but you look absolutely gorgeous tonight," Brady said then took my hand and twirled me in a circle. My face grew warm. "Thanks.. you do too," I said.

"I look gorgeous tonight?" Brady said chucking.

"Absolutely, pretty boy, now let go inside, my shoes are killing me," I said.

"You and your uncomfortable, high heels,"

***

"Your category is next, are your nervous?" Walker Scoblle said which was making me even more nervous. I was sitting at a table in the middle of the awards room. Walker, Brady, Leah and Dior. Our parents were sitting at a table next to us. The stage was light up with a starry background with blue, and purple lighting.

"Walker, you're making her more freaked out," Leah said hitting Walker arm. I took a huge sip of my glass of water. "Don't worry, you got this Andy," Leah said smiling over at me. "Yep Babes, you're gonna win this awards," Dior added. "Totally, you amazing Andy, and don't let anyone say otherwise" Brady said squeezing my hand for encouragement. My face flushed.

"The next award is The Teen Actress of the Year, this year there aw been so amazing teenage girls that have excelled this year in the films and movie industry," I didn't know why but they picked Lin Manuel Miranda and McKenna Grace to hand out this award, that was probably the weirdest due ever. Lin Manuel said the list of teen actress that were nominated.

"And the moonlight goes to......" McKenna voice rang out. Brady squeezed my hand to comfort me. I looked around the table as all my friends looked r for me with hope. "an actress who recently just starred in her new movie based on the Desert Oasis book series " I think I stopped breathing. A camera turned into my direction. I was completely losing it. My friends were going crazy. "My good friend... Andy Reyes,"

I can't believe it! I won Teen Actress of the Year. I hugged Brady because I was so shocked with nervous. I stood up and walked to the stage to revive my award. Lin Manuel Miranda gave me a side hug. I went over to McKenna and she gave me a big hug and handed me the moonlight award. The whole place erupted in cheers for me.

"First off I would like to thank my parents who let me sign up for acting lesson when I was six years old and let me purse my dreams. I would not be here without them and I love them. I would like to thank all the directors, and crew that has helped me so far, and my friends I have made along my acting journey, all of them showed me never to give up but keeping pushing and striving, I would also like to thank the fans who voted for me, thank you so much! I want y'all to know That if you want something bad enough the only thing stopping you from achieving your goals is your self"