❤︎ 9 ❤︎

[ Real Life]

[ Real Life]

I  was lying on my bed scrolling through TikTok! First of it really weird to see edits of me but it weird to see edits of me and Brady everywhere. I've seen at least ten in the last 15 minutes of us at the boardwalk two days ago.

"I can't anymore! Me and Brady are the only thing on TikTok!" I said slipping off the bed and sitting next to Xochitl who was spread out on the floor.

"Let's do something," I said standing up and pulling her with me. " I want to go outside!" I said then pulled her after me down the stairs.

"We could go to your patio and go live on Insta," Xochitl said.

"That a great idea, here set it up on your phone and I'll get us drinks and snacks!" I left Xochitl and she went outside while I went into the kitchen. I made us lemonade and grabbed a bag of chips and put it in a bowl. Xochitl was sitting at a table and was about to start the love when I walked over I pulled a chair and she hit "go live" we waited a little bit for people to join.

"Hey Guys," Xochitl finally said. "We decided to go live, because Andy bored and tired of seeing edits of her and Brady all over her for you page, but don't worry she likes every single one!"

"Oh my gosh, Xochitl," I said then shoved her a little bit. "If y'all have any questions you want to ask, or just hang out, we will be reading chat,"  I smiled. One comment I read was asking about how we fell about each other

"Xochitl is one of my best friends! We just get each other so much! And we always have something to talk about! I'm so lucky you have her in my life," I said smiling bright

"Awwww! I love you babes," Xochitl said then wrapped her arms around my shoulders. "I literally love her so much! I can tell her anything, and we always laugh together, and she just makes my day better," Xochitl said. I smiled over at her.

"Wait! Let show them our dance!" Xochitl said excitedly and pulled me up and grabbed my phoen to pull up my phone. "Y'all are gonna love this so much!" I said. We did our dance to the song Style by Taylor Swift. Taylor Version of course! The chat was absolutely loving it. After we finished we sat back down.

"Andy, should definitely do Dancing with the Starts!" was a comment Xochitl read off. "Yes, I totally agree! I have been telling her this for months! She literally so good! I have no idea how she that amazing,"

"Xochitl I think you forgot I am literally a theater kid,"  I said and laughed.  After a few minutes of chatting and answering random questions. Then one in particular caught Xochitl attention. "What does Andy think about her and Brady!.. you have to answer that question! The fans are begging," My face turned red.

"I like Brady.. I like him a lot! We are very close, he is really funny, and we have a lot in common... I love his eyes.. they're so pretty especially when he smiling at you, and is smile is just everything," Xochitl who was giggles at first but then her face changed for a spilt second and she knew I was being so serious and knew I was actually had a crush on him.

"Here I'll show you the picture he sent me earlier today," I said. I picked up my phone and opened my messages form Brady. My face grew warm.

Turtle 🐢 ____________________________________________

Turtle 🐢
____________________________________________

Turtle 🐢 ____________________________________________

Sent by Turtle 🐢

I showed the photo to the live and the chat was going crazy about it. They were freaking out. Comments like "aww, she calls him turtle," and "she literally in love with each other"

I pulled my phone aways from the screen and looked down at it smiling. Xochitl had to break me out of my trance. She giggled at me and gave me a knowing look

"So what are you saying, are y'all together," Xochitl said reading the comments. I blushed harder, I don't even know my face could got that red.

"I guess.. I guess I should finally say it. Me and Brady... Me and Brady are dating," I said smiling at the live. Xochitl was so excited she screamed.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Brandy is confirmed! There officially and y'all heard it right here!" Xochitl said then shacking my shoulders. She was more excited about this than me. "Just letting y'all know, I am fangirling just as hard!"

"Brandy for life!!" Xochitl screamed so long I thought the neighbors would hear.

"Yeah! It is kinda exciting," I said and Xochitl shook my shoulders.

"Did you hear that Brady," Xochitl said searching through chat.

"Brady! On the live?"  I said confused and hiding my face. It must be so red. I wanted to jump in the poll and pretend I don't exist.

"Yep and he heard the whole thing!" Xochitl said. "Hi Brady! Your girlfriend blushing so hard!"

"I can see, Xochitl," Brady voice came through the speaker of the phone. I looked at the live and it was a spilt screen showing us and then showing Brady at his desk. "He requested to be in the live so I let him!" Xochitl said.

"Hey Brady, how are you?" I asked staying far away from our conversations.

"I'm good, do you really like my eyes that much?" He said chuckling. He was sitting at the desk in his room. His hair was wet as if he just got out of the shower. He was swearing a red shirt. And he was smiling. He was so hot and it was killing me because it wasn't really. We were just friends and it was all for show. He didn't actually like me, and I was falling hard for him.

"Yes I do, turtle boy" I siad shoving down my felling.. again.