14

"........."

How did I get into this situation?

Why is he also sitting in the salon chair?

"If I get the salon treatment, you should have one too, Venion nim."

Neo smiled brightly sitting on the chair beside him, holding Venion's hand.

It made Venion remember how Choi Han calmed him down when they cut his pony.

It made Venion's heart feel a little warmth as he held Neo's hand a little tighter.

Neo could see the status bar above Venion's head rising slightly.

Seeing that, Neo smiled with a sweet smile that produced a light effect behind him.

'I can go blind to see that light every time someone becomes more handsome.'

?

Neo was confused as to why the status bar above Venion's head had dropped back to before.

Venion looked at the mirror, seeing the color of his green eyes.

The eye color he got from his mother, which same as Taylor's.

But seeing the color of his hair, Venion felt it was disgusting.

The same hair color as Marquis' hair...

"Venion-nim?"

Neo looked at Venion with a worried look as Venion's status bar continued to decrease.

Venion's mood really goes up and down quickly!

And most of it is down!

When will it be full then!?

"I want to dye my hair."

Venion didn't want to see a hair color that similar to Marquis' hair.

Seeing his hair only reminded him of how he ended up in prison.

"Venion nim..."

Neo bit his lower lip lightly.

'Do you see the color of my hair? Unlike lowly nobles like you, this is what we call the true hair color of a noble.'

Neo still remembered how little Venion boasted of the Marquis' blonde hair he had to the brown-haired nobles of the lower classes than him.

One of the targets was Neo of course.

It was a memory when Venion was 11 years old, and it was their first meeting at the noble Banquet.

But now...

"What color do you want to dye it, Sir?"

The salon owner asked in a friendly tone.

'Venion nim hates his hair color, huh...'

Venion seemed to be thinking about the hair color he wanted to use.

"What color will suit me?"

Venion looked at Neo as he couldn't decide it.

?

However, Venion was confused as to why Neo looked like he wanted to cry.

'I like your current hair color, Venion nim...'

There was no way Neo could say that when Venion hated his current hair color.

'How dare you disturb my target! This punk is my dog.'

Neo remembered Venion standing in front of him when he ended up being beaten by the children of other nobles who had a higher status than him at that time.