9

After a few hours, Cale finally came to his senses from his unconsciousness.  He looked towards the tent and slowly sat down.

He couldn't remember how he fainted.  He only felt his heart beat like crazy and it hurt.

He held his head and felt the dizziness.

Inside the tent, there was no one, but at the door of the tent, there was someone.

It's Neo.

Neo looked at Cale with a sharp gaze.

"I believe you came to Venion-nim's tent because you wanted to ask something, right?"

Hearing that, Cale remembered that he wanted to meet Neo to ask about that strange God energy on him.

"Miss Cage said I have an energy god on me similar to yours. What god is that? I remember I never doing any deal with any god to have the power of a foreign god on me."

Cale looked very confused.  He didn't want to have any kind of connection with any gods.

"Let's just say that you are the sacrifice of a god who decided to take me and Venion back in time."

Neo doesn't seem to care about that.  What he said was not wrong when Cale was the sacrifice of the underworld god for the deal.

Cale gritted his teeth in annoyance and approached Neo, grabbing his collar.

"I am the sacrifice of the two of you!? What did I do to you that you got me involved in this!?"

Cale was really annoyed.  If they want to go back in time, don't involve them in the deal.

"I was the one who accepted the deal. Venion nim has nothing to do with the deal I made."

Neo pushed Cale's hand away coldly.

Hearing that, make Cale more angry.

If it is Venion, maybe he deserves to make Cale's sacrifice remember Venion said he tortured him in the future.

But Neo, he has nothing to do with this bastard!

"And that deal isn't bad for you. If you have sex with Venion nim, you will become healthier and stronger."

Neo said that in a mocking tone.

"What use is that to me? In such a humiliating manner, do you think I'm a dog?"

Cale looked at Neo with eyes full of anger and disgust.

"Let me guess, what's bothering me and you right now, is very similar, right? Have you given up with all the noise in your head and attacked young master Venion? Are you, a beast?"

Cale spoke in a tone full of disgust and annoyance at Neo.  From what Cale could see, Venion did not have the slightest desire to live.

Honestly, with those eyes, he wouldn't even care if he was raped by anyone.

"You can endure it since you don't like him! What do you know about me!? I would never do it if Venion nim wouldn't let me!"

Neo was dissatisfied with what Cale was saying.  Indeed he was Venion's dog, but he wasn't a beast to coerce Venion to do anything he didn't want to!

"Do you listen to the opinion of people, who don't even want to live?"

Cale speaking firmly made Neo flinch.  It was true that Venion always, only wanted to die...

Every time in 4 years...

"Go back to young master Venion. I'm afraid he'll injure himself if he's alone."