Chapter 2

(A/n: I hope I didn't forget to tell you guys Italics mean thoughts and flashbacks)

 Shadows smile made Bernadette rethink her opinions about Him, she stayed in thought until her attention was brought to Shadow who was looking around somewhat frantically.

 "Something wrong?" 

"Where's Mama and Papa? Trails' mirror pulled us in and we...where are they?" 

"...we don't know." Suddenly Jules came from behind Bernadette and leaned down. 

"But If you let us, we'll take care of you until we find a way to get you home." 

"...Promise?" 

"You have my word" Shadow held up his pinkie. Jules smiled as he intertwined his robotic pinkie with Shadows. Uncle Chuck came up to them and picked up Shadow. 

"I guess you'll stay with us then. I'm Charles but you can call me Uncle Chuck, And those two are my brother and his wife. Bernadette and Jules." As Chuck was introducing himself, Bernadette and Jules, Sonic, and Y/n came up to Them. Sonic clinged himself onto Jules arm while Y/n held Bernadette's hand. Sonic let go Jules hand and started to speak to him, but Jules was to busy staring at Sonics Necklace. 

....

 It was raining cats and dogs, but an Infant Sonic was wailing in Jules arms.

...

 This made Jules nervous. 

"Bernie? Why don't you and Chuck stay for a bit while I go back home and get the room ready for our little guest." 

"Sure, honey." Jules walked out the HQ while Two others walked in. It was Bunnie and Antoine. 

"Alright, Sally-girl, we're here. Now what's the situation?" "We'ave received a 'code blue' from Nicole, so what 'as Sonic dine 'zis time?" Sally nervously Chuckled. 

"Actually, it's more than just Sonic." 

"What do you mean?" Sally moved to the side and motioned towards the four small hedgehogs. 

"What is zis? Is zat Sonic?" 

"We just saw the sugar-hogs less than an hour ago, and now they're ankle biters!" 

"AGAIN, HOW DO THEY KNOW OUR NAMES?" Sally and Tails both sighed exhausted. 

"This is gonna be a long day..."