𝐢'𝐦 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋

𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙔

ELIZABETH SAWYER lives her life with her head in the clouds. more often than not, she's daydreaming of a life that only exists in books. she paints pictures with her mind everywhere she goes, thinking of stories and tales to make up.

she likes to read and write and spend her time with the horses, and even though she's happy with her life, she thinks she was born with a chasm of yearning inside of her that longs for a life that is exciting and full and not just in a fairytale book.

ELIZABETH is given an opportunity to fulfill a bit of that chasm after their move to virginia and it takes her down a path that leads to dangers she's never known. a path of love. a path that shows just how cursed mystic falls is.

a path that leads to the SALVATORE brothers.

though ELIZABETH becomes close friends with STEFAN and DAMON over the years, it's all threatened when KATHERINE PIERCE comes to town. relationships are put to the test and hearts are broken. all sense of love and camaraderie shatter when ELIZABETH is struck with the depth of her greed and faced with the fact that she's lost sight of what truly matters because she got caught up in another one of her daydreams. 

desperate to cling to the life she's made for herself and the one she's carelessly taken for granted and thrown away, she struggles to pick what matters more, and she knows her indecisive ways will only lead to heartbreak.

caught up in a war she wants no part of, ELIZABETH knows that this won't end like the stories she reads. there won't be a happy ending. she won't get her prince charming. she'll be lucky to make it out with her life.

it's too bad that hindsight only comes when it's too late.

𝘾𝘼𝙎𝙏
lily james - elizabeth sawyer
mckenna grace - samantha sawyer
simon baker - maxwell sawyer
ian somerhalder - damon salvatore
paul wesley - stefan salvatore
nina dobrev - katherine pierce

𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂
deceased parent (mother), unrequited love that is actually requited, katherine is an antagonist and you all need to accept that she was in fact the villain and it's okay you don't have to justify what she did to like her, inaccurate period-typical situations and language because i'm doing surface level research. pride & prejudice, bridgerton, cinderella type vibes happening throughout so don't be surprised at certain tropes!!! also a lot of horse-related things because i'm channeling my roots (yeehaw) and i needed a very thin excuse to mix that with vampires. giuseppe salvatore, men in general, period-typical civil rights issues (OCs are not involved but it is mentioned in regards to other people)