Chapter one

The best friend, huh. My best friend Nolan just told me he loved me. I didn't know how to answer so I just stood there, looked at him deep in the eyes and began to laugh. But I think he didn't really think it was funny. But sorry my best friend that I know since from kindergarden said he would loved me?! No. I mean literally I literally see him as a brother. So after I hysterical laughed, I asked if he's for real. "Uhm yes, why would I lie to you with that Juliette... I'm sorry but that cost me so much courage. You could at least say what you think about that.", he said. "Nolan, I'm sorry but I see you like a brother even my dad saw you like his son. Come on say you kidding I love this friendship so much don't destroy it like that. Please"

Now I sit in my bed thinking how that just came out of nothing. I always thought our friendship weren't like the others.
I mean he's not ugly like for real he's handsome but I don't like him like that way. Why's he acting like this.
The school ended finally for the summer holidays and now i don't really know how to spend them. Like I don't have this many friends. We've been planning what to do since the winter and I was so hyped...
Damn.
I'm not the popular girl or the pretty girl or even the smart girl I was always a girl nothing special. I don't mean it like this cringey way like I'm for real. I was always a little jealous of these girls. I always imagined me in the books were the girls always been like this. Like I'm normal and now I'm fine with that, ...most of the time. My hobbies are reading, listen to music and doing dumb shit with Nolan and Penn. I don't say I'm ugly or not funny but  I'm not  the girl. You know what I mean. I don't mind most of the time but sometimes it hits me like a big ass truck, ...

At least I have my friend Penelope . She's the prettiest girl I know. I just love how she is. And luckily she's my neighbor. She moved here with her family last year and we happened to be really close friends and always tell us about almost everything.
Me: I need to talk to you asap
Penny: Everything okay??
Me: yes but smt happened... can I come to you
Penny: ofc come over girl