It wasn't until he returned to City Z after all the hard work that he realized why he felt so deeply. It turned out that the two people who were burned alive were his kind, people with super powers.

Several people present, except Ruan Ning and the young man, knew something about Qian Zhiqiang. Zhang Hua saw him so excited, probably because he was heartbroken because he failed to rescue the two superpowers from the fire. He agreed very happily.

"Okay, as Dazhi said, let's just stay here and wait for the village chief to come back."

"Brother Zhang Hua," Ruan Ning reached out and poked Zhang Hua gently.

"What's wrong, Xiao Ning?" Zhang Hua asked pleasantly.

"Um... Well, can I ask him where the mutated pine tree is?" Ruan Ning hesitated for a moment, her pretty face flushed slightly, and finally pointed at the young man sheepishly and spoke.

"Hi? Xiao Ning, you want it? OK, I'll help you dig it out." Zhang Hua saw that Ruan Ning, who rarely made requests, actually asked for something. Instead of being dissatisfied, he was very happy. What does this mean? It shows that the child regards him as one of his own.

Zhang Hua was picked out of the orphanage by Mrs. Lin's people since she was a child, and was trained with Tang Chengbin, Shi Cheng and the others. They were either very scheming or ruthless. They were surrounded by such people who were not very good at using their brains and bodies. Zhang Hua, who was not as strong as others but also had a fierce and provocative face, was often punished.

At that time, Zhang Hua always wanted a little brother who would not scheme against him but would also be obedient and obedient to his words. It would be best if he was also pretty and did not want to have a little brother. If anything happened, he would have to ask his brother to protect him. So satisfying.

Later, Zhang Hua and Tang Chengbin grew up together, and gradually regarded each other as brothers. Of course, they still had to fight. Anyway, there was no need for a little brother to satisfy Zhang Hua's young manly feelings, but when Zhang Hua was thirty I met Ruan Ning when I was 2 years old, and my feelings for a younger brother suddenly broke out again. I think this is exactly the same as the younger brother I dreamed of when I was a child.

Although this younger brother is very likely to become his future sister-in-law, oh no, it is more appropriate to call him sister-in-law at Ruan Ning's age, but this still cannot change Zhang Hua's heart of treating Ruan Ning as his little brother.

Now my shy younger brother has finally asked for a Laushizi mutant tree. Will the older brother agree?

Zhang Hua readily agreed, but the key figures were not so easy to deal with.

"You want a mutated tree? Then what benefits can you give me? Apart from the village chief and his family, I am the only one who knows where the tree is." The young man seized the opportunity and said with a smile.

Before Zhang Hua and the others could express their stance, Ruan Ning, who looked soft-tempered, raised his eyebrows, waved twelve water arrows and nailed them in front of the young man's toes. The sharp water arrows were close to the young man's toes, and the arrows They all sank into the floor, making everyone smart.

The young man was so shocked that he took a step back and shouted: "Don't be excited, don't be excited, I'll take you there right now, I don't want any benefits, really."

Ruan Ning raised her delicate little eyebrows handsomely, raised her chin slightly and said, "Aren't you going to lead the way?"

"Yes, yes, let's go right now. I've asked for it a long time ago. That tree is on the hill behind the village. I'll take you there right now." The young man said in shock, thinking about this gentle-looking man. Soft and gentle, it turns out that this little guy has a bad temper. As expected, none of the high-level superpowers are vegetarians.