"Brother Hua, those four people are tied up in the west house. He is the only one who is awake." Lu Fan said and helped the young man loosen the rope: "Tell me what is going on in this village. You guys have special powers." Can the person be captured by ordinary people?"

The young man rubbed his red wrists that were tied up and smiled bitterly: "Hey, I'm not from the same group as the three people in the room. I came from H City and passed by here half a month ago, and I have been imprisoned until now. The three of them have been in jail since z He came to the city and was imprisoned later than me."

Zhang Hua asked in confusion: "They, ordinary people, can knock you down."

The young man's face became even more bitter when he heard this, and he said with a hint of regret: "Oh! It's hard to explain in words. Do you have anything to eat? I haven't eaten in two days."

Ruan Ning kindly handed him the bowls and chopsticks on the table. The young man was so frightened that he waved his hands and said:

"Hey, isn't this what the village chief prepared for you? I don't dare to eat it, and you must not eat it either. If you eat it, you will be as sleepy as those three idiots in the house."

Ruan Ning looked at the bean cake in the bowl in surprise: "You said it was drugged?"

Only then did the young man notice him, and he said "tsk tsk" in his heart, "Oh, what a little beauty." But on his face, he said seriously:

"No, otherwise how could we be defeated? At that time, my companions and I entered the village, and the village chief also put on a warm face to guide us, but as a result, we all fell asleep before the meal was finished. "

"Hey, this is strange. Did they sprinkle sleeping pills into this meal?" Zhang Hua said as he put his hand into his bag as a cover and took out a steamed bun from the space and threw it to the young man.

The young man took the steamed bun and wolfed it down in several mouthfuls. He then took the mineral water Ruan Ning handed him and drank a few big sips before he regained his composure.

"Huh~ I'm alive now," the young man capped the bottle and continued to tell them: "Where are the sleeping pills? After all, we are a superpower, with good physical fitness, and we can make ourselves confused by a few sleeping pills. Let me tell you, they put a special kind of pollen in the rice. Even if a person with super powers eats it, hey! He will sleep like a dead pig."

Zhang Hua stared at the young man uncertainly: "How do you know everything?"

The young man chuckled. He was not nervous when he looked at her like this, but suddenly asked Ruan Ning: "Little beauty, what is your name?"

Ruan Ning frowned, obviously upset by his frivolous tone. The faces of several grown men in the room also became dangerous, and Lu Fan was even more impatient and wanted to take action.

Seeing that Ruan Ning did not answer him as expected, the young man was obviously a little surprised and said: "Are you Level 2?!"

Seeing a few other people with unkind expressions, he quickly waved his hand and explained: "Don't be excited, don't be excited, it was a mistake just now." Who would have thought that the young man who looked very beautiful and harmless turned out to be a level two superpower. .

The young man faced the dangerous gaze of everyone and locked the target again. This person who looked so weak would definitely not be too strong.

So Ruan Ning watched in surprise as the stubborn young man turned to Hou Yu with a frivolous expression: "Then what's your name?" His tone was as smooth as a ruffian teasing a girl in the street. .