Shopping 🏎️🚦

Start from the beginning

"Right, everyone needs to get things for the ski trip, i'll write a list of what you need but do remeber we can buy stuff there and there will be a washing machine. All of this has to be done by today LATEST tomorrow morning because we need to pack the cars tomorrow."

Seb wrote the list and stuck it to the fridge, he also posted it onto their group chat so everyone could see it.

Most of the drivers decided they would go to the shopping mall and buy the stuff they needed. Nico considered staying home and packing some other stuff but then thought that you could never have enough outfits so he and Lewis would join the gang at the shopping mall.

They all got dressed and loaded themselves into the car, Seb told everyone to meet up together for lunch and see how they were doing time wise, they all had the list so Seb wasn't too worried about people buying the wrong thing, no doubt however, the kids would come back with the most random stuff and about 50 new soft toys. The adults didn't mind that much, it was fun to watch and besides they were quite cute.

Once they arrived at the mall the kids started to run towards the shops. Lando dragged Carlos around trying to figure out if they could do some sort of matching scheme. Of course Lando got far too sidetracked with all the different colours and decided he wanted to look like a highlighter. Not too bad of an idea considering it would be easy to spot him. He went for a neon green and a neon blue jacket as well as the matching salopettes in the same two colours. Carlos also made him buy a pair of plain black salopettes just so he had 3 pairs. Carlos, however, had gone for a red jacket and a black jacket with a geometric pattern of neon blue and neon green. He also picked up white, blue and red salopettes. Sue him for being basic but that's pretty much what everyone else went for too.

Seb and Kimi managed to get the rest of their stuff and Mick, Lance and Esteban only got a few small bits seeing as they already had their stuff from last year. They did however spend a while in the goggles section trying to figure out which ones they wanted. Eventually they just grabbed the pairs they liked and figured they would alternate the goggles each day.

Everyone else was managing to gather their things, Nico of course had spent far too much money as he tugged Lewis along pointing to every designer item in sight. Lewis just smiled at him fondly and handed over the cash, Nico giggled and kissed him every time.

"I love you darling, you know that?" - Lewis
"I do, I love you too Lew" - Nico

Lewis tugged him in by his waist and kissed him sweetly, he really did love his Nico no matter what the world threw at them.

Meanwhile it wasn't going quite so smoothly for Nando Mark and Jenson. Nando couldn't find anything that he liked, no colour or design or fit or anything, he just didn't like it all. Jenson and Mark tried to assure him that they would find stuff but Nando was just getting more annoyed by the minute.
"What about this one?" - Mark
"mmmm idk it's. ugh whatever let me try it" - Nando