Sault gooden wins again

"Order in the court!" The judge screamed, pounding a large metal mallet on his desk, breaking it in half, his eyebrow raised into his large powdered wig and he motioned to the security officers standing by his podium to wheel in a new platform; there was a large pile of ruined wood on either side of him, the remains of his expensive stands. My attorney, Saul Goodman, who was on his knees groveling in front of the judges, struggled to his feet, his old bones popping with strain. He brushed off his tattered uniform and looked towards me. Giggle and Gherkin had been accused of something unforgivable

The judge scratched his head and he prepared to do whatever judges do. Powder from his wig puffs off and  the powder suctioned up his nostrils and triggered a chain reaction, he began to wheeze and clawed at his sagging gullet, "My...my pancreas...someone...someone help..." He barely choked the words out before his head went limp and slammed onto the table. The court was silent, a woman swallowed loudly, and the sound echoed throughout the court.

  "Order in the court!" The replacement judge, holding an even bigger mallet with an even bigger wig yelled as he was lowered through the ceiling with a rope around his waist; the old judge was shoved off his chair and plopped on top of the pill of decomposing judges. The Supreme court judges, who were all on death's doorstep, had been dropping like flies; the remaining judges were increasingly frail, and a single gust of wind could cause them to crumble and blow away.

Gherkin and Giggle, who were being tried as one person as they shared the same blood, thyroid, and were surgically attached by the corners of their pinky nail but never cut it in half due to...the incident. If they were ten feet apart, they would spontaneously combust into a wreckage of fire and brimstone raining down on the mortal soul who dared to seperate them.

Giggle and Gherkin had committed a crime so egregious that they had been sent up to the intergalactic supreme court, they had screenshotted the one and only Five Night At Freddie's NFT and scammed William Afton out of seven million dollars in FredbearBucks. Apparently, creating your own cryptocurrency and claiming it would be a valid source of downpayment for a house was illegal; and William lost the things he loved most, his wife, his kids, and worst of all...his animatronics, who now worked as Rick Grimes personal assistant. On Freddies first day at his new job, he was going to kill Rick but Rick caught him. "Listen here boy, you and Lori... I get what happened. When I figured it out... and I figgeditout pretty quickly... I wanted to break your jaw, let you choke on your teeth." Ricks eyes were blank as he threatened him. Freddy trembled in his animatronic suit. He wasn't sure who Lori was but he didn't want to find out.

The intergalactic supreme court shook in their loose, wrinkled, worn skin suits as they heard of the crime... scamming THE William Afton, and getting tangled up with Fredbear Francis Jones. So, Gherkin and Gigglecheeks were facing a fate worse than death, an eternity in the retail industry, and even worse; they would be working under THE Micah Bell . giggle AKA Gigglicious fell to its knees "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Gherkin shrugged. This didn't seem too bad of a punishment for her. Then the judge told her her fate was having to trim Pete davidsons nose hairs for him twice a week.. "Wait!!! WAIT YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!!!" Gherkin began to sob, throwing her fists into the air. Giggle sniffled into its sleeve.

Gherkin began to explain to them before being sent to her doom. "You've gotta understand. Believe me when I say this... But I think you've caught me in quite a predicament." "GET ON WITH IT" boomed the judge. "Erm well, Me and giggle were casually talking with Fredbear Francis Jones when all of the sudden, William Aften tried to stuff us in an animatronic suit." "NO! That's not true-" William Afton interrupted.

"Objection!" Sault Gooden rose from his seat. "Your honor, According to my research, the animatronics at Freddy fazbears pizzeria have been starting to get a little stinky. And I believe that William is the true villain here." "I think you're onto something" The judge began to ponder. Everyone then gasped

"Why's everyone staring at me? He's right behind me isn't he?" William shakes. Freddy towers over him in rage because he's learned a thing or two because he's seen a thing or two from Rick Grimes. "Uhh guys? This isn't funny anymore, knock it off!" William yells as he slowly creeps around his shoulder. "Y-y-y-YIKES!!!!" William leaps out of his chair.

"Oh joy oh joy!" Giggle beams as it soars through the air in glee. As it land with a double pirouette, it ends its graceful dance with a pile. "Alright gang, looks like we found ourselves the true villain!" Saul Goodman cheers. Even though Giggle and Gherkin still scammed William and Freddy, they got away from their horrible horrible horrible crime.

William was then sent to Davy Jones' locker. The flying dutchman rose from the ground and zapped William to the bottom of the ocean stuck in a locker full of sweaty gym socks. William trembled in fear. "No no no no!!!" "arrrr!" The flying Dutchman returns back to his ship.

"Giggle and Gherkin are Innocent!" The judge screams. They let out a sigh of relief. "I think I'm done here" Sally Goodman gets up and gets out his umbrella and flies away. No

Giggle giggles to itself and then turns to dust unexpectedly. Gherkin then bursts into flames and dies. Then the gasoline coated courthouse blows up and everyone inside is gone. .