Ruan Ning actually collected a lot at that time, such as cured fish, bacon, sausages, cured ducks, etc., which he dried on temporary bamboo poles set up in the space. They were hung in rows and rows, which was very spectacular.

He was not ambiguous, and immediately took out a few sausages, an old bacon and two cured ducks, killed a live chicken, and picked a handful of green vegetables.

Ruan Ning was really grateful to Lin Yuehuan for his care and confidentiality. They were strangers to each other, not to mention that he was rescued by Lang Yan's people in Yunhai City, and the food and shelter he now had came from Lin Yuehuan.

This time when he went to the market, Ruan Ning finally understood how valuable food was. He had been eating with Brother Huan these days. There must be white flour buns and stir-fried vegetables every day. Basically, he would have whatever Brother Huan ate, and even Sometimes the canteen brings some green vegetables, and Brother Huan will intentionally give him more.

Ruan Ning was grateful in his heart, and he had always felt guilty for stealing the stove with Tiger, so even the kiss that made him panic just now could not stop him from wanting to make a good meal for Lin Yuehuan.

The tiger blocked the door, its big black paws holding a shiny and fragrant sausage, licking and biting it, and its saliva was all over its paws. From time to time, it has to look up and glance at Ruan Ning, who is busy cooking and frying in the kitchen. It feels very comfortable to sweep his busy big furry tail back and forth.

There will definitely be something delicious for lunch later, which makes him hesitate to hide his sausage first. Where is the hole he dug last time he hid the bones? Is it the front yard or the backyard? Hmm... it's swollen. I can't remember (ˉ(∞)ˉ)

The tiger is so beautiful now. Regardless of whether his father wanted to skin him or not, he let him run away with his front legs, and Xiao Ning rewarded him with a whole steamed sausage. This deal It's worth it.

Anyway, it has always been punished by its father since it was little Pi, and it doesn't matter to it more or less meals. The sausage is different. Since the end of the world, its father has only picked a few pieces for it in the stir-fry to satisfy its craving. It's almost crazy about meat, okay?

In the study, Lin Yuehuan was leaning on the soft chair behind the desk, looking thoughtful.

Gu Tao has become a little restless recently. Gu Ze's people have also entered the base one after another using the false identities of refugees. I heard that they were picked up by Kuang Lei's people just after registering.

He didn't even bother to cover it up. It seemed that Gu Tao was very confident in seizing power this time.

Boss Lin twitched his lips and put on his usual hypocritical smile. Things basically went according to his plan. The only thing that makes him a little worried now is the person in the base who has always been silent and low-key. I hope he is sensible enough. ,otherwise...

The aroma of the food gradually floated from the kitchen to the second floor. Boss Lin sniffed his nose, and his mood, which was a little gloomy just now, suddenly improved.

His wife is cooking for him! It makes me happy to smell it.

Washing hands to make soup or something is so virtuous and must be rewarded!

How will I be rewarded later? Should it be a kiss on the little face, or a couple of bites on the little mouth? Oh, Xiao Ning's mouth is red and tender, and looks soft. It is obviously meant to induce him to bite. If he doesn't bite, how disappointed will Xiao Ning be? I can't bear to think about it!

"Tiger, go ask your father to eat."

Ruan Ning worked in the kitchen for nearly two hours and finally prepared a table of fairly sumptuous dishes.

He is good at cooking, and he often helps his mother during festivals. Home-cooked food is not a problem for him. In addition, he is willing to cut out the ingredients. The plates and bowls are full of real meat and fish, which makes the tiger circle around the table with greed. , but as soon as Xiaoning asked him to go upstairs and call his father for dinner, he had no choice but to rush to the study with his tail between his legs regretfully.

"Ouch~ woof woof woof!!" The tiger scratched the door desperately and shouted: Dad, come out quickly! There is a lot of meat for dinner! !

"Tsk, look at how hopeless you are!"

After hearing the commotion, Boss Lin walked out calmly and flicked the tiger's forehead twice. Just now, it acted like a loyal dog and refused to let him enter the kitchen. He remembered it all and was waiting to look back. Clean up this cheater.

"Huan, Brother Huan"

When Ruan Ning saw Lin Yuehuan coming downstairs, he suddenly felt nervous after he had just calmed down, and he didn't know how to let go of his arms and legs.

As if he was completely unaware, Lin Yuehuan reached out and put his arms around Ruan Ning, who was standing in front of the table. He lowered his head and kissed his little face. Ruan Ning immediately stiffened.

Lin Yuehuan conveniently "placed" Ruan Ning, who was in a dead state, next to his seat. He raised his head and glanced at the full dining table, with a trace of surprise in his eyes.

Ruan Ning put in a lot of effort this time, braised chicken, roasted bacon, steamed eggs, duck and eggplant stew, stir-fried bacon with green garlic and two plates of vegetarian vegetables. Thinking of eating steamed buns every day these days, he decided to do it Crispy steamed big pot of rice.

"It's so rich, my Xiao Ning is really good at it."

To be honest, Boss Lin has rarely had such a sumptuous lunch since the end of the world. How can a man not like to eat meat? Lang Yan is also considered wealthy. At least the regiment's cafeteria prepares one for the regiment leader and several captains every day. Small stir-fry, but compared with the "big dishes" on the table, the "small stove" in the cafeteria that served fried vegetables with marinated meat was definitely disliked by their group leader.

It's better to have a wife, or to step up a few levels decisively!

Boss Lin happily and diligently served a bowl of rice to his sweetheart. Ruan Ning, who was still stiff in shock, suddenly came to his senses and repeatedly gave in:

"Huan, Brother Huan, I will do it myself..."

"Be good and eat well."

Boss Lin put the bowl into his hand as if he didn't hear anything. Ruan Ning accepted it without hesitation. He opened his mouth several times to ask this person why he kissed him but never came out.

What's the matter with this person? He kissed others without saying a word, but he ate deliciously!

Angrily glaring at Boss Lin who was eating delicious food, Ruan Ning couldn't hold back his anger inexplicably and took off his chopsticks to pick up Lin Yuehuan's favorite dish.

snort! If you tell me to eat, I will eat it all for you!

When Boss Lin saw Ruan Ning's tender cheeks bulging and stuffing things into his mouth angrily, he felt a little dumbfounded. This angry look was so cute!

He immediately put a piece of chicken leg meat into the little guy's bowl and said, "It's time for you to grow taller, eat more."

Ruan Ning became even more angry when he heard this. Does he know that he is angry? How dare you mention your stature without knowing that stature is a flaw for him!

I will never forgive you! !