"Yu Rui, what are you talking about? Don't listen to her nonsense, you two. Just take this rabbit away!"

When Liu Peng saw Li Yurui coming back, he was very happy and wanted to show her that he had made a big deal and let her know that living with him Liu Peng was inevitable. But when he heard that Li Yurui, a woman, wanted to ruin his business, he didn't even think about it immediately. The ground opened his mouth and scolded her.

"Apeng, we don't want to sell it. The little rabbit is so cute that people want to raise it themselves."

Li Yurui just came back full of resentment and saw that the man she had just met bought the rabbit without thinking to please the boy. The anger and jealousy in her heart made her speak uncontrollably.

Want to buy a rabbit? It also depends on whether she is willing to sell it! !

If the boy doesn't get what he wants, it's best to act coquettishly in the street and ask for it. She has been in Kuang Lei for so long, doesn't she still understand the temperament of those people with super powers?

She is usually favored by thousands of people, and it's not just because of her face. The stronger she is, the more moody she will be. If she refuses to buy it, the boy will pester the man to buy it. Maybe the man will become impatient. He's good to look at.

But before she could happily wait for the young man to eat Luo Gua, he handed the cage forward neatly:

"Then we don't want it anymore and return the things."

Lin Yuehuan almost couldn't help laughing when he looked at his serious look. This little stingy guy, when he handed over the medicine just now, he saw Xiao Ning's expression of reluctance. It seemed that he had to let him know that his future man would definitely be able to take care of him. He needs to be raised to be white and tender, not

Having a little daughter-in-law who manages the house still makes men feel satisfied in various ways.

Here, Lin Yuehuan pampered his wife and allowed her to decide whether to stay or go of that trembling, epileptic rabbit. Boys in puberty were all too proud of themselves. If he made the decision, he would not be able to please others. The effect may even arouse Xiao Ning's rebellious mentality. He, Lin Yuehuan, would not do such a thing that is not worth the gain.

Liu Peng was in a hurry. He really wanted to return the goods. Don't look at that man with a smile on his face. His eyes can't deceive anyone. His cold temperature can chill people to the bone when he stares at them. High-level superpowers If someone gets angry, you can just crush him to death without anyone caring!

"Hey, hey, don't listen to her nonsense, just take this rabbit away and I will take care of this woman."

After saying that, he slapped Li Yurui hard on the right side of his face.

"You! Liu Peng, how dare you hit me?!"

Li Yurui covered the right side of her face in embarrassment and stared at Liu Peng angrily.

Liu Pengli ignored her and said to Ruan Ning with a smile on his face: "She doesn't understand the rules. I'll teach her a lesson when I get back. You see..."

Ruan Ning frowned. He didn't expect that his return of goods would cause that woman to be treated like this. He suddenly felt a little apologetic and said:

"Forget it, I won't retreat. Please stop hitting her."

After that, he didn't say anything in the face of Li Yurui's resentful eyes. He could feel that this woman was targeting him. Although he didn't know why, he didn't bother to ask. Anyway, there would be no more interactions in the future.

When Lin Yuehuan saw that the matter was over, he gently rubbed Ruan Ning's hair and whispered: "It's getting late, how about we go back? If you like it, I will take you to visit next time."

Xiao Ning would rather promise to cook for him personally. If you don't go back early, why are you waiting?

"Well, let's go."

Seeing the two people walking away, Li Yurui suddenly raised her hand angrily and was about to slap Liu Peng in the face. Liu Peng was a superpower after all, so he stopped her with one hand:

"What do you want to do, you crazy woman?" You are so ungrateful! If he hadn't vented his anger on the young man with that slap just now, would that high-level superpower user have let her go?

Li Yurui only felt humiliated. When she was the eldest lady of Li's company, how could someone like Liu Peng dare to attack her? !

Liu Peng didn't bother to care about her, and just hurriedly warned: "You can go back by yourself later. I'll go to the trading hall." He wanted to exchange the medicine into food as soon as possible.

When Li Yurui saw him speaking to her in such a casual and perfunctory tone, she wanted to kill him immediately, but she did not dare to do it again because she was worried about Liu Peng's status as a superpower. She just said nothing with tears streaming down her face.

Lao Gao here witnessed the whole process of the dispute. While Li Yurui was acting up, he hurriedly took something from the stall and stuffed it into his arms. He didn't care whether the stall was collected or not, and quietly chased in the direction where the two people left just now.

"You two! Wait a minute, you two!"

Lao Gao was panting and caught up with Ruan Ning and the other two who were about to get into the car.

"?" Ruan Ning waited in confusion as the middle-aged man in front of him, who was nearly forty years old, took a breath.

"Here, boss, we have a good treasure here. Are you interested in seeing it?"

Lao Gao asked politely and flatteringly to the man standing next to the young man, staring at him silently.

Lin Yuehuan raised his eyebrows and saw that Ruan Ning's eyes lit up when he heard the word "baby". He was so pure and adorable that he didn't care about the visitor delaying their return home.

"Take it out and take a look." Boss Lin slowly hugged his wife and signaled that the man could take the things.

Lao Gao responded and carefully took out a piece of jade that was white and creamy in color from his arms. The jade was pure and delicate in texture, and shone with a gentle and soft luster. It was actually a piece of high-quality Hetian mutton-fat white jade.

Lin Yuehuan finally became interested. He took the jade token and observed it carefully and repeatedly. Seeing that the red rope on the jade token was new, he moved it to Ruan Ning's neck in his arms and was surprised to find The little guy's skin is actually whiter and more delicate than the jade plaque in his hand, with a soft luster.

"Make a price." This jade is not bad. It is difficult to come across such a good mutton-fat jade until the end of the world. It is a good jade for health, so it can be given to Xiao Ning.

When Lao Gao saw that the business was so easy, he immediately suppressed his surprise and said: "Not much, not much, just ten pounds of flour, just mixed noodles!"

He received this jade tablet from an old lady. Her grandson was about to starve to death at that time. He felt pity and took the jade tablet which looked to be of good quality with two mixed-noodle buns.

"Brother Huan..." The "stingy guy" in his arms tugged on the man's sleeve. There were ten pounds of flour. He didn't bring such expensive things!

Lin Yuehuan couldn't bear it any longer. He lowered his head and quickly kissed Ruan Ning's tender face. He threw something into Lao Gao's arms and pulled the little thing into the car.

How can one kiss be enough for such a tender and sweet little face? You must find a chance to kiss enough! !

Ruan Ning, who had been stunned by the sudden attack, was half hugged and half pulled into the car...

Lao Gao, who was far behind, ecstatically hid the things the man threw at him in his pocket. Unexpectedly, he made more than that kid Liu Peng in this trip. High-level superpowers are generous! !