"Tsk! Director Liu? Never heard of it! You should have eaten the zombies long ago. Hurry up and fill out the form!! Next..." The director and mayor are in charge of you at the base. If you don't have superpower materials, it's all in vain!

The Song father and his daughter quickly got out of the way. Without Director Liu, how could they not have a relationship? Song Guoliang's sharp eyes quietly scanned his daughter's curvy figure. Fortunately, he spared her life...

z city base forest house

The captains of Lang Yan gathered in the study room, their faces all showing eagerness to try. Zhang Hua, who was anxious, spoke first: "Brother Huan, everything has been received in the warehouse, when shall we do it?"

Lin Yuehuan carelessly stroked his dog son's bald back, slightly worried that the hair would probably not grow back...

"Brother Huan?" Di Liang, the usually calm fourth captain, couldn't help but become impatient.

Lin Yuehuan's eyes slightly swept over everyone's faces. Seeing that several people were a little anxious, he curled his lips and decided not to delay.

"Send a message to Guze, and you three teams will also be ready."

"Hey! I'll do it right away!!" Zhang Hua happily accepted the order. The stinky stone was finally back. Look at the man surnamed Tang who dares to stir up trouble for him then!

Lin Yuehuan didn't say much. Although his subordinates were loyal, they each had their own small groups. Usually, as long as they didn't go too far, Boss Lin didn't care about them.

"Be careful when Team 1 and Team 4 are patrolling these two days. I'm afraid Gu Tao can't wait any longer than you. The members of Team 2 must all be equipped. When the time comes, you will be responsible for containing Gu Tao's main line of sight. As for Team 5, ..." Lin Yuehuan looked at the vice-captain of the fifth team and said in deep thought:

Gu Ze is a smart man. He first supported his cousin in City Z to increase his bargaining chips. After discovering that Lin Yuehuan, the boss of City Z, wanted to attack Gu Tao, he weighed the pros and cons and decisively decided to give up part of the family business in City H. Lin Yuehuan made a deal in private.

This is also related to the previous broadcast incident in Yunhai City. A Yunjiu Highway starts from Yunhai City and ends at H City, running through half of China. Driven by the survivors of Yunhai City, not only a large number of survivors in the cities along the way took action, but also followed There are more and more zombies behind them. On the day when zombies besiege the city, it will be the time for Gu Ze and Lin Yuehuan to cash in on their deal...

The captains exchanged looks with each other. Is that guy coming back? Suddenly everyone looked at the vice-captain of the fifth team with some sympathy. The poor boy would probably never be able to correct himself.

Everyone left the study with different moods. Tiger, who had been lying obediently at his father's feet, wanted to sneak away when he saw his tail.

Boss Lin pressed down the big guy with quick eyes and hands: "Tiger, where do you want to go again?"

The tiger purred ingratiatingly and looked around pretending not to understand.

His father sneered, not being fooled by its tricks at all, and wanted to take advantage of Ruan Ning's house and show his courtesy? Don't even think about it while he's here!

The dog father gently stroked his son's big head and said, "Tiger, you are so seriously injured, why don't you go back to the den and take care of yourself."

When the tiger heard this, he stopped pretending, and walked out in despair with his big tail between his legs. His back looked sad and pitiful, but his cruel father wanted to add another sentence with a smile:

"Remember to go back to the nest, I will check at any time."

"Woo!" The tiger responded with a dull voice, and the dog's face drooped. ~~(╯﹏╰)b

The tiger here was being "nurtured" inhumanely by his father. A few rooms away, Ruan Ning saw that the tiger couldn't wait for a long time, so he simply put a whole basin of fish soup on the small tea machine and turned around and entered the space.

He had been feeding the big dog in different ways these past two days, and naturally he entered the space more often. Lin Yuehuan respected him very much and would never enter his room casually without answering. Anyway, if someone came to find him, the worst he could do would be to say that he was asleep and didn't hear anything. ╭(╯^╰)╮

Even Ruan Ning himself didn't realize that he was no longer as polite and distant to Lin Yuehuan as he was before. Especially after Lin Yuehuan promised to take him out for a walk yesterday and apologized to him, Ruan Ning, who had always been kind-hearted, had already forgiven him in his heart. Got him.

In the past few days, Ruan Ning had sorted out the space slightly. After the end of the world, he collected a large amount of supplies. After collecting them, he piled them away from the animals. In the end, even he himself didn't know what was in the space.

As soon as Ruan Ning entered the space, he immediately felt that the air was much fresher. Since the advent of the apocalypse, there has been a rotten smell floating around in the air that cannot be dissipated, but it has gotten much better, especially since he lives in the inner city, and the hygiene is quite good, and the smell is almost invisible.

When Ruan Ning was in Yunhai City, the smell was so overwhelming that he wished he could just live in space!

Many of the saplings planted half a month ago are now bearing fruit. A circle of large and small fat pigs must be fed every day. Ruan Ning does not know how to cook pig food, and now he can still use the sacks of pigs collected from the breeding farm. He has to deal with feed, and when the feed runs out, he has to think of a way.

"Alas!" Ruan Ning sighed. He had already taken advantage of the space. It would be too much to complain. After thinking about it, I dug out a lot of bamboo and plastic vegetable baskets from the messy pile of various supplies, and decided to pick up the chicken eggs first. Nearly a hundred hens, big and small, gradually multiplied in the chicken pen, and they just picked up chicken eggs every day. This is no joke. He has accumulated thousands of chicken eggs in just a few days. He dares to cook a few for the tiger every day to satisfy his greed. It would be great if he could find a suitable reason to take them out...

Thinking back, Ruan Ning made up his mind to hide the space to the end. After picking up chicken eggs, cleaning the pens for various animals, and tidying up the vegetable plot, Ruan Xiaoshou, who was completely exhausted, took off his clothes and carefully moved down the edge of the spring pool until he stepped on the small stone at the bottom of the pool. The stool finally breathed a sigh of relief. This spring was great for relieving fatigue, but it was too deep for his height. After he almost drowned last time, he put a small stool in it. Alas! When can I learn to swim...