As for what kind of "obtained", Boss Lin originally had the intention of recruiting his younger brother, but now he can't explain clearly. He must like it. Who doesn't like beautiful women?

What's more, Ruan Ning is also a beautiful and well-behaved little beauty. He, Lin Yuehuan, has lived for nearly thirty years, what kind of thing has he not seen before? I really have never seen Ruan Ning like this.

Tell me, why is this little face so dewy and delicate? The skin is so thin and tender that he could squeeze out water with his hands in the afternoon. The eyes are the most beautiful, they are clear and moist, and when he blinks his eyelashes, It's like a black butterfly flapping its wings, it makes people's hearts itch, and the mouth looks pretty, well...it seems to be pleasing to the eye everywhere.

But just now, Boss Lin understood in his heart that his liking for Ruan Ning may not only be because he is good-looking...

Now I like having a shit to use! ! Just Tiger, that cheating guy, usually lazy and greedy, but gets excited when his father does something good! ! Take what happened this morning as an example. You said you were brave, but you refused to say anything to show your loyalty. Can't you just harass me from the side until your father comes?

OK! If you save a person, you have saved him, and it is considered a meritorious service. Then if you are injured, you can just recuperate. Why are you running into other people's rooms all the time? Lao Liang, your bald back is not afraid of embarrassment! !

Lin Yuehuan's mind moved quickly and his mouth didn't stop. He smiled and said:

"Xiao Ning, now you have your identity card. I will take you around the base in two days."

"Huh? Okay." Who is willing to go with him, cunningly!

"The tiger's injury is not serious now, so let him take good care of it. I will take you to the trading hall tomorrow to see what else is missing, and we will buy it together."

"Thank you, Brother Huan."o(n_n)o~

Ruan Ning didn't expect that the benefits of joining Langyan would be so good, including food, clothing, housing and transportation. She was a little depressed just now, but now it's gone a lot.

"After we go to the trade hall, we can also go to the retail market. There are a lot of things. If you like anything, just tell me and I will apologize to you."

"No need, Brother Huan, I'm not even angry anymore."~(^_^)~

Ruan Ning, who had always grown up in a gentle family, would unconsciously feel a little shy whenever he met someone who was kind to him. He even forgot about his vow not to pay attention to Lin Yuehuan just now.

"How can I not use it? It's my brother's fault this time. From now on, we will be considered a family. How can I let you hold back your grievances?"

Ruan Ning thought about it. Even if he was Lin Yuehuan's subordinate in the future, it would always be good to have a boss who cared about his subordinates. Thinking about how he had been angry with his boss on the road just now, it was inappropriate. Thinking of this, Ruan Xiaoshou, who had always been soft and honest, felt a little embarrassed.

It's good to be honest, but Lin Yuehuan will "bully" honest people, that's it? Can it still be escaped? Ruan Ning had to understand sooner or later that people like Tiger were absolutely unreliable! If you want to find someone to rely on, isn't there a good candidate?

The Capital Base in City H is the most powerful and populous among all the large and small bases in the country.

There are advantages and disadvantages to having more people. The advantage is that the number of people with superpowers also increases. The disadvantage is that there is a lot of pressure. How can there be so much material for so many people?

There are many large and small forces in the capital, and there are not many supplies in the first place, and the government troops are still trying to get involved. A person like Gu Ze, who is quite strong and small, can't live as well as he did in City Z. My brother is so happy.

Thinking about it, you know that there are so many big guys in the capital. Even if some of them are screened out in the end of the world, it will not be the second generation like him to become big. Fortunately, he has a good family background and has awakened the fire power, so he has caught a lot of people. People with special abilities have a place in h. However, more and more "accidents" recently made him realize that there might be someone in H City who couldn't tolerate him.

Gu Ze is a smart man. He first supported his cousin in City Z to increase his bargaining chips. After discovering that Lin Yuehuan, the boss of City Z, wanted to attack Gu Tao, he weighed the pros and cons and decisively decided to give up part of the family business in City H. Lin Yuehuan made a deal in private.

This is also related to the previous broadcast incident in Yunhai City. A Yunjiu Highway starts from Yunhai City and ends at H City, running through half of China. Driven by the survivors of Yunhai City, not only a large number of survivors in the cities along the way took action, but also followed There are more and more zombies behind them. On the day when zombies besiege the city, it will be the time for Gu Ze and Lin Yuehuan to cash in on their deal...