CHAPTER 2

As tae entered the hospital, he was met by a complete deadly silence, at first he was surprised but slowly he took steps forward

As tae entered the hospital, he was met by a complete deadly silence, at first he was surprised but slowly he took steps forward.. He slowly reached the counter and hopefully saw a manager there

"Hello,Im kim taehyung.. Im assigned as new therapist here.. Can u tell me the ward i,ve to go?" He spoke politely with a smile

The receptionist looked at him and also tried his best to smile "yes, i know it.. Ur ward is..."  He looked at the file and his eyes widened then he looked up at tae and said hestitantly with fear "Ur room is room no. 144" He gulped after saying

"Room no. 144" Tae repeated before he again smiled and bowed politely at the manager "thank you" He stated and went to away

The receptionist felt pity for him and looked at him going with pity worried eyes murmuring "hope he,ll get betters"

Tae finally reached room no. 144 after searching for almost half an hour... He huffed after reaching and opened the door slowly but with a smile in hope that he,ll make the patient get better

As he opened the door, he was met by a boy laying sideways by facing the wall as if talking to it..

"Another one, heh?" The boy chuckled  while still staring at the wall

Taehyung,s breath hitched after listening to his chuckle but he gathered his posture and stepped inside "helloooooo.. Im kim taehyung" He said in chearful voice with a bright smile

The brunette immediately sat up after listening to a person,s honey like voice but still didn't turn back.. Instead he remained silent

"Hello? Do u hear me? Im kim taehyung" The blonde again said taking a few more steps forward

The brunette again didn't reply, instead he tilted his head a little to sideways so his half face and jawline was visible.. But soon he again returned to facing the wall.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows after seeing the boy,s uninterested actions and sighed before sitting beside him on the bed and kept hand on jungkook,s shoulder "why are u not talking? Are u feeling uncomfortable?"

The brunette flinched at the touch and shifted away from tae squeezing his pillow tightly wondering that the first ever time in his life someone has dared to touch or even sit close to him.

"See, im not here to harm you, im just here to be your friend" The blonde smiled.

Jungkook widened his eyes a little cause he always listened the before therapists 'im here to help u' like he needed some type of help and they made him feel like a mad person, while taehyung... He was just smiling warmly.

After some minutes of silence jungkook nodded his head slowly and the blonde smiled after atleast getting a response.

"Okay so what,s ur name?" The blonde asked while smiling with honey like voice still facing jungkook,s back and didn't force him so show his face as he knew this would make him feel uncomfortable.

While the brunette couldn't part with that why was he feeling so nervous and why didn't he scare taehyung in the first meet just like he did with the therapists before. Just why? But he flinched when taehyung asked his name in a honey voice he could listen for hours.

"J- j-jun-jungkook" The brunette said with much difficulty and gulped.

"That,s a very sweet name jungkook" Tae smiled and said his name which made jungkook melt as he never experienced this kind of feeling before.

"So now if ur comfortable can u show me ur face? Just so we can talk nicely?" The blonde asked with still a smile.

Jungkook nodded slowly and turned back slowly and froze in his place after seeing tae,s angel face.. He was just so mesmerized the way he had uneven eyelids and a perfect symmetrical face, he was just staring at him with emotionless face. He never felt this feeling before.

And here taehyung eyebrows furrowed seeing jungkook,s face. Jk,s face was thin, with some marks on his head.. While looked extremely attractive and looked like they haven't been cured.
Unknowingly tae,s hand moved to jk,s mark and touched it so softly.

The brunette,s breath hitched when he felt the older,s soft fingers on his head and he immediately moved tae,s hand away.

"Oh, im sorry.. I- it was just looking so attractive" The blonde smiled.

The brunette just stared at him with blank eyes.

"I may go now..actually i have to meet with the manager for my proper registration..but dont worry, i, ll be returning soon" The blonde still kept a smile on his face and stood up waving him before going away.

While the brunette just stared at him blankly thinking that..

Why did taehyung talked to him like he was a normal human? Why didn't he get scared or hestitated? Just why?.. And this started to grow jungkooks obsession in the brunette.

Author, s note:
Heeyy muffins.. Are u enjoying?

Comment vote share for more chpters.. Bye bye take care💜