She pulled back and,
"But what they didn't know, is how filthy you are. The need to be dominated by someone, marked and claimed by someone. Fuck and bred by someone. Someone who can treat you like a whore you really are."
Lilith said, as she pressed her further.

"OHHHH...."
Adeline lightly gasp, and Lilith smirked.

Lilith snapped her fingers causing a candle to appear out of nowhere,

"How about.... I ..."
She said, then she tilted the candle, dripping the wax into Adeline's body.

"Haaaa!!!"
Adeline gasp, as both pain and pleasure coated her body.

Lilith smirked and drew a heart shape using the candle wax on Adeline's body.

While doing this, Lilith notice how aroused she is, how her juices gush out and her needy hole clench at nothing.

"What a naughty girl. Enjoying getting burned."
Lilith taunt as she puts the candle back into the table, then her fingers immediately started tracing Adeline's aching cunt.

"Hmmmm.... You're so drench baby... I can just easily..."
Lilith said, then out of nowhere she slid her two fingers inside Adeline's cunt.

"OHHHH!!"
Mixture of pain and pleasure coated Adeline's body as Lilith's fingers stretch her virgin hole and also Lilith's nails are tad a bit long.

"Ooohhhh. My baby is a virgin. I can feel just how tight you are....."
Lilith continue to tease.

"How about if I...."
She said, while retracting her fingers out.

"Nooo!!"
Adeline protested like a brat.

Lilith chuckles.

"No?? How cute that you're finally showing me your brat side."
Lilith taunts.

"But don't worry baby..... I have a better replacement for my fingers...."
Lilith teases.

Then all of a sudden, a thick, long veiny shaft entered Adeline's cunt.

"Fucckkkkk!!!!!"
She screamed.

"Ooohhhhh the innocent girl can curse after all."
Lilith laughs.

"Shit baby..... Your cunt is suffocating my cock. Fuck...."
Lilith groans.

Then Lilith started moving her hips slowly, for the first time in her existence she felt the urge to be gentle.

Adeline started moaning, while gripping tightly onto the chains as she let herself indulge at the pleasure she crave for a very long time.

"You like that baby???"
Lilith ask, moving her hips slowly, making sure her shaft hit all of her right spot.

"Ohhh yeah.... Mhmmm... You're so good mommy..."
Adeline responded, as she tried her best to push her body even further into Lilith.

Hearing thos words, Lilith smiled in triumph... A daughter of a priest, well know to be an innocent and obedient girl, is now enjoying having fuck by a demon.

"Yeah.... Enjoy it baby.... How about if I...."
Then Lilith thrusted her hips harder, making Adeline's whole body shake.

"Ahhh!!"
Adeline screamed in Shock.

Lilith laugh, then she continues her hard thrust.

"Ahhh!! Yesss!!"
Adeline moan.

Lilith smirked, then she place her both hands against Adeline's waist, then started moving her hips faster and harder.

"AHHHH!!! AHHHH!! YESSS!!! MOMMY!!"
Adeline moan.

"Yesss!! Baby!! Scream for Mommy!!"
Lilith shouted. Enjoying hearing her baby's moans.