Five Nights at Freddy's

Start from the beginning

"You're usin' a fake last name," Qrow pointed out. "Bet you're gonna break n' steal shit,"

"No version of me would stoop that low, you drunk," Winter rebutted.

"Yeah!" Weiss cheered.

"Anyways, before your day starts, I should warn you that the Animatronics here do get a little quirky at night; do I blame them? No, if I had to sing those same stupid songs for 30 years and I never got a bath? I'd get a little irritable at night too," Glynda quickly cleared her throat. "Anyway, what this means for your job is that the Animatronics are allowed to move around at night, they'll probably head for where they think the people are, and in this case that's your office. They probably won't be that much of a danger to you, I would recommend preventing their entry into the office, so they don't break anything of course,"

"They are so gonna try to kill her," Yang squinted.

"What makes you think that?" Weiss asked.

"They're creepy, poorly made robots in the middle of the night, no offense, Penny,"

"None taken,"

"The real danger would probably be them giving her some kinda disease," Blake gagged. "Thirty years without being cleaned?"

"We actually used to let them walk around during the day too, but then the Bite of 87 happened... yeah," Glynda gulped. "It's amazing how a person can live without their frontal lobe, y'know?" No response, Glynda awkwardly cleared her throat. "Anyway, first day should be a breeze, talk to you tomorrow," The phone hung up.

"See, they've already bitten out part of someone's brain!" Yang motioned towards the camera.

"I-I think I get it now," Weiss gagged a little at the thought of having part of her brain bitten off.

Winter sighed as she watched the cameras, looking lost in thought.

After two hours of nothing, Winter elected to leave her office from the western door, taking her security tablet with her. It's not like they said she had to stay in the office all night.

Just as she left, she heard loud, mechanical footsteps coming from the dining room. She quickly jumped into the storage closet to hide.

She peeked outside of the storage closet to see Bonnie loudly trudging towards the office, before peeking his head in to see nothing.

"I'm suspicious of her, she knew what to do a little too quickly," Qrow squinted his eyes.

"I think the normal reaction to something trying to kill you walking nearby is to hide from it," Winter snided.

"She coulda hid in the office,"

"I thought you were a 'breaking rules even if it's an unfathomably stupid idea to do so' man?"

"Obviously not, you must be thinkin' of someone else," Qrow smirked, Winter continued to grumble.

Bonnie began to walk back down the hallway... nope, he was walking towards the closet.

Winter quickly climbed over a shelf of cleaning supplies and scuttled her way into a vent above it just as the Bunny burst into the room.

She swore she heard it breathing as she crawled through the vent in the opposite direction of the closet.

"I do not wanna see what that thing does to her if it catches her," Yang said.

"Me neither," Winter affirmed.

"Why is It breathing?" Penny tilted her head.

"Iuono," Slays shrugged. "What do you think I know everything about everything?"