EPISODE FOUR: BITCH, YOU BETTER BE JOKING

Previously on BGC All Stars Trinidad

    Aphrodite and Ocelia fight each other before eliminations start rolling. Ruby ends up being the first girl eliminated from All Stars. BGC Brazil original Sesasi returns as a mentor with BGC Aruba's Divine Divas as the special guests. The girls answer BGC trivia.

On this episode of BGC All Stars Trinidad

    Momo conspires to turn Kitzia and Misae against each other. Two girls end up getting eliminated but the mentors put a stop to it. Aphrodite confronts Reina and shit goes south.

*The cameras cut over to Aphrodite heading over to the Team Rose Mansion dressed up in a hoodie and some leggings getting ready to fight*

    Aphrodite: Reina over here thinking that shit is sweet because she's on the opposing side now and she wouldn't be able to confront me. Nah bro, you're still getting these hands for siding with the enemy. Fuck outta here.

*Aphrodite then climbs up the window and goes to the west wing bathrooms and then hides in there. Reina then goes to the bathroom and gets attacked by Aphrodite*

    Reina: Here I am, trying to use the bathroom in peace and then this rabid hyena comes out of the shower and starts attacking me out of nowhere! Like the fuck is wrong with her?!

*Reina kicks Aphrodite in her right tit and slams her head against the sink by her hair. Aphrodite head butts her into the shower and starts stomping her out. Zulay opens the door and then sees the craziness going on in the bathroom. She just stands there and then closes the door*

    Zulay: Not my problem, not my struggle. Both of them are weird at the end of the day. *shrugs shoulders* I don't see why I should be able to break up a fight.

*Reina bites Aphrodite in her injured wrist and then kicks her square in the jaw. She then throws a bar soap in her eye and punches her in the mouth making it bleed. Aphrodite puts her in a chokehold thrashing her around until she gets sucker punched by Rías and security comes through and separates them*

Rías: YOU'RE A WEIRDO BITCH, WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!

Aphrodite: FUCK OFF BUM BITCH, YOU AND YOUR SISTER WERE LAME ASS BITCHES BACK IN YOUR SEASON!

Rías: SAYS THE FUCK ASS HOE WITH A PARASOCIAL RELATIONSHIP WITH HER EX AND HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND! WHAT'S WRONG?! ARE YOU MAD BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE HER FACE IS MELTING OFF THE BONE LIKE YOU DO?! OR WAIT, HOLD ON! IS IT BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT SHE'S MORE TALENTED THAN YOU?!

Aphrodite: YAWN. THAT COMEBACK WAS WEAK, COME UP WITH SOMETHING ELSE.

Rías: IMMA COMEBACK WITH MY FOOT UP YOUR BAD BUILT ASS IF YOU DON'T STOP YOUR SHIT!

*Aphrodite gets out of security's grip and kicks Rías in the forehead and punches her in the throat. Rías kicks her in the nose making it swollen and then gets dragged out of the room by security while they check up on a now conscious Reina*

   Aphrodite: Fuck around and find out about me, I'm not the one bitch!

*The bad girls are all them lined up by their teams outside while the mentor and special guests. Mireya then chuckles at Aphrodite being injured and flicks her hair*

    Mireya: Ugly bitches never prosper, that's why I always stay pretty during my fights. These basics just can't relate at all nowadays. Tragic.

𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑮𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔