EPISODE TWO, PART TWO: YOU AGAIN?!

Previously on BGC All Stars Trinidad

The first group of bad girls arrive at the house. Mireya starts shit with all of the bad girls and ends up getting a two piece combo from Ocelia. Aiona starts to ruin club night for the bad girls based off pure jealousy and gets jumped by Ysabel, Saharai and Rías. BGC Panama Original Usagi mentors the bad girls.

On this episode of BGC All Stars Trinidad

The second group of bad girls arrive at the house. One of the most iconic beefs in BGC gets reignited once two certain bad girls cross paths with each other. The mentor arrives at the house and two of the bad girls fight over her.

*The limousine pulls up to the house and then they drop off the first bad girl in front of the premises*

"Ooo, she the devil...she a bad little bitch, she's a rebel...."

       Soraya: I'M BACK! Your favorite daredevil has returned with a fuckin vengeance

Soraya: I'M BACK! Your favorite daredevil has returned with a fuckin vengeance. One thing about me, imma be the last one standing in a building full of bitches trying to take me down. I'm a one woman army, I'm always gonna stand ten toes down!

*The next woman exits out of the limousine and flicks her hair to the side*

"Yes, I start some mess but one thing about me is that you'll never hear my name pop up in some mess."

      Xi'tana: What's BGC without some drama?! That's where I come in

Xi'tana: What's BGC without some drama?! That's where I come in. Mneme and I were the back bone for Onyx and Ivory with our top tier instigating. That's what made us VERY iconic on the BGC Honolulu franchise.

*Soraya goes to the bar and comes out with a bottle of Hennessy and stops dead at her tracks when she sees Xi'tana. Both of them drop their items and get to fighting each other with the quickness. Finishing what they started in the BGC Honolulu franchise, both of them are heavily boxing each other up. The strongest original and the strongest replacement of BGC 4 are going neck to neck with some quick yet hard punches. Xi'tana spears Soraya into the alcohol cabinet and low kicks her in the stomach. Soraya then bites her ankle and punches the back and front of her knee. She uppercuts Xi'tana and sends her into the glass roundtable. Xi'tana grabs Soraya by her wrist and gives her the Hulk and Loki special until she gets kicked in her chin and then in her nose making it bloody and bruised. Soraya suplexes Xi'tana onto the living room floor and then onto the kitchen floor, but as she goes for the third one onto the dining room floor, she gets elbowed in the eye and then in the mouth. Both of them continue punching each other up until security steps and separates them from figuring each other*