TRAILER

Bad Girls Club is going back to the Caribbean

Bad Girls Club is going back to the Caribbean....on the isles of Trinidad!

“STUPID BITCH! I MADE YOU, NOBODY WOULD'VE GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU IF IT WEREN'T FOR ME!”

“Y'all are SOOOOOOOOO jealous of me it's insane. I can't help but be the baddest bitch in the house.”

“OH BROTHER, WHO LET THIS BOWLING PIN BODY BUILT BITCH BACK FROM HER BBL FACTORY?!”

“Let's be for real, you're only here because we need somebody in this ensemble to go home first.”

“This bitch wants to claim blackness when it's convenient to her liking let's just get this bitch kicked out already.”

“PFFFFFT! You lost every single fight on your season and you tryna buck up to me of all people? Musta lost your damn mind....”

And let's give it up for some of our mentors for this season!

CARISMA: WASHED UP?! THAT'S RICH COMING FROM A BITCH THAT LOOKS LIKE THEY NEVER TOUCHED SOAP AND WATER A DAY IN THEIR LIVES.

ONYX: I'LL GLADLY SQUASH OUR BEEF EVEN IF IT MEANS THAT WE CAN JUMP THIS TRIFLING SWAMP HUSSY OURSELVES.

BOHEE: SHI NUH PAN MI BLOODCLAAT LEVEL AN SHI WI ALWAYS BE A BATTAM OF DI BARREL BATTY BITCH FUCK DAT DUSTY CUNT WHORE.

IRORI: I JUST KNOW THAT AIN'T WHO I THINK IT IS TALKING THAT HOT ASS SHIT WITH THAT HOT ASS BREATH WITH THAT HOT MESS LACE FRONT.

NYSSAH: OOOOWWWEEE, MY GOD. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR ME TO FINALLY CATCHING YOUR ASS AFTER ALL THAT SHIT YOU WAS TALKING ABOUT ME.

CLEO: I JUST WANT YOU TO STOP AND THINK TO YOURSELF, “DO YOU REALLY WANNA GET YOUR ASS BEAT AND GET SENT HOME?” THINK ABOUT IT.

GET READY FOR THE ALL STAR EXTRAVAGANZA THAT YOU'LL NEVER FORGET!