𝖫𝗎𝗋𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖨𝗇 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗁𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗌 ~ 𝖢𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾 𝖫𝖺 𝖱.

Start bij het begin

soon enough, everyone followed in tow to annabeth, leading up to an abandoned dark alleyway.

"now can you tell us who we're looking for?"

"i can't really explain it!" annabeth replies.

just then, a noise ratted from an alley, catching their attention. it was an abandoned alleyway where garbage littered the pathway. nothing but creepy things described this alleyway.

"i can sense it from here."

"really? in a dark abandoned alley?" percy was skeptical.

"there's more than what meets the eye, water boy," clarisse shoves the boy as she rolls her eyes.

walking in strong pride, annabeth approached the shadowed brick wall and observed it carefully.

"and so you found me at last?" you emerged from the dark shadows, the wall opposite annabeth was surveying, scaring the majority of them, excluding clarisse and annabeth. your sudden appearance doesn't faze clarisse as she walked over to you.

"hey babe," you greet her and she smiles in response. your girlfriend pecked your lips and turned back around to the others.

"clarisse you didn't tell us that you were dating our mystery clue." grover exclaims.

"why would i need to tell you that? no one cared enough to ask after all!" she rolled her eyes, tingling inside as you interlocked your hands together. "you were gonna find out eventually."

"where did you come from?" percy looked bewildered.

"do you not have eyes? where do you think?"

using your free hand to pinch her shoulder, clarisse slightly winces and stops with the snarky replies.

"i came from the shadows," you answered honestly,

"can somebody please tell me who she is now?"

"i'm y/n, daughter of nyx."

"wait, who is that?" his face was clueless. oh, he really didn't know what he signed up for or just didn't do his research properly.

"i'm beginning to believe that being blonde truly makes you dumber."

"what did i just tell you?" your tone was low, audible enough for clarisse. your gaze was tempting enough to make the curly-haired girl have second thoughts on her actions.

"it was right there," she responded and you shook your head, a twitch of a smile emerging on your face.

"my mom, nyx is a primordial goddess, some may dare even say that she's stronger than zeus himself," you informed him.

"so why don't you beat him, y'know beat zeus?"

"it's not that easy, blondie." you turned your heel, creating a teleportation portal right there.

they gasped in shock and observed the portal. the portal portrayed a dark purple mist surrounding it and the abyss was pitch black.

"don't worry, the human world can't see us right now, my shielding cloak's protecting us." reassuring the other demigods and satyr with a warm smile as you urged them towards your portal.

but still, everyone was skeptical of you and how could you blame them, you just met mere minutes ago. suddenly, everyone had voiced their disagreements, simultaneously lying with dumb excuses.

your girlfriend decided to put her foot down, interrupting their mixed conversations, and defended you. "well, i trust her because she's my girlfriend and I love her so i'll see you dipshits later." clarisse shrugs and enters the portal first.

"well now we have to go right?" chris asks.

"yes, we do!" luke states, following after clarisse into the portal. slowly but surely, everyone else entered the portal and so did you. the portal disappeared after you entered it, leaving no trace behind.

after a while, the portal reappeared in the middle of your apartment, releasing everyone from its hold. the satyr and demigods scatter themselves around your apartment.

"so, back to our conversation." percy jackson awkwardly starts, "nyx is your mother."

you nodded, confirming his answer.

"so what does that make you then? because you can't be a demigod."

"you are incorrect, i'm a demigod like you, my dad's human."

"soo can you like pop up into your hades underworld whenever you feel like it?"

"umm...it depends."

"so going back to my earlier question..." the young demigod trails off.

plastering on an innocent smile for the jackson boy, "your mom's name is sally?"

the blonde uneasily agreed with a shake of his head, "don't worry, she'll be fine. my mom's taking care of her."

a wave of relief washed over his face. "are you sure, though?" you could tell he was still apprehensive by your words.

"i'm positive," you reassure him with a hand on his shoulder.

"so why can't you teleport to hades' dimension?"

"knock it off, water boy. you're not using my girlfriend as a pawn to get your mother back. think of another solution to your problem because she won't be a part of it." clarisse sneered at the blonde boy, tightening her grip on your waist.

you stared at your girlfriend in disbelief, dragging her to your bedroom, away from her friends. once you two were in the bedroom, you locked the door as she huffed, turning her back to you.

"really?? the boy just wants his mother and you're already jumping down his throat."

eventually, she faces you again, "and that's fine and all but he just doesn't have to involve you in this mess."

"i'm already in it, i'm your answer and powerful ally." you reminded her.

"you know what happens if you extort your powers too much." she hastily reminded you. from her tone, you knew that she hesitated to remind you of that incident, and it was shaky leaving from her mouth.

"that was one time." you sighed heavily.

by now, your existing abilities become stronger as you grow older. you managed to control your current powers, and clarisse encouraged you to discover your hidden powers.

© asvteriasoul, 2024

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

© asvteriasoul, 2024. please do not plagiarize any of my works.