three : oh shit .✦

Start from the beginning

" what's good, thicky ?"

" everything, bestfriend ." he said wiping a tear

hearing shuffling in the background .

" i'm all ears babes ."

" it all started four months ago ."

looking around the store jacob browsed, trying to find something to wear to bella's dinner tonight .

he decided not to go through with ivanna's plan, he would hate to ruin a perfect home .

if god wanted him an chresanto to be together, it'll happen as of now hell pursue his relationship with lance .

he doubted that him and lance would last cause they were the exact same, to him that was boring he'd prefer a opposite to challenge .

their sex life is alright, like before he'd like a challenge .

he hated the missionary position, since that's all lance ever uses .

he wanted throat holding, ass slapping, dirty talking, name calling type of sex and that's something lance just wasn't about .

doesn't mean he would go out and fuck randoms, that would hurt lance and knowing that he's a caring person he could never do that to him .

he'd rather deal with a boring sex life, than emotionally hurting someone .

jacob bit his lip examing red jumpsuit it was gorgeous, he always felt red suited his skin tone .

grabbing a size small, he walked towards the back taking a dressing room .

jacob walked out looking into the mirror, he turned his head left a little seeing a girl with the exact same jumpsuit on .

they laughed before smiling, looking back into the mirror he turned sideways looking at his ass .

looking good fat cakes .

he thought to hisself, lifting up a strap .

" brother look how, does it fit ?"

the man rose his head up from his phone, he was sporting a navy blue nike windsuit, white high top nikes, a large watch was enhancing his left wrist .

" too much back showin' find sumthing more conservative, allat shit is too much ."

jacob chuckled a little, covering his mouth to stop .

noticing the man looking at him, and turn his head towards the girl .

" no yo ass just got shades, on in a store who does that ?"

" i can see gud, i can also see tha long ass split above ya ass ."

looking back in the mirror jacob noticed the split, but it didn't stop that low for him .

the girl did have an ass on her, maybe that's why it stopped so low .

" please big brother, i'm eighteen practically a adult ."

" ya seventeen just made seventeen, ion wanna have ta kill disrespectful ass niggahs i ain't havin it kinsley ."

she pouted softly before pulling, out her cellphone .