R: "we... I mean, I kind of got us into an argument the day before your flight.. and I never thought she left early, I wish I had apologized sooner to her, she never accepts any of my calls since she left, and she never replied either.."

   Dad: "But what had made you build an argument with her? Is it that big of a deal? I know sometimes my daughter is stubborn and that she doesn't want to listen.."

R: "well, after she recovered her memories, me and her Friends went out to a new opening of the mall, then I kind of got lost in the crowd and I had been found by my long lost best friend, which was a boy.. and she thought that I had left her purposely to meet up with that boy..."

    Dad: "So it was Sarocha's Fault? She did misunderstood you.."

R: "No, It was my fault, we went alright after that happened, when I got home, I apologized to her and she forgave me that quick, and after that, we went into a small fight and this stupid mouth of mine said something unpleasant towards her.. that's when I hurt her badly.."

  Dad: " sigh.. I'm not angry at you Rebecca.. I'm not angry at Freen either.. but it's up to you two.. but remember, I am always here to be a captain of your ship! I'll be FreenBecks No.1 supporter!.."

R: "Haha.. Thanks dad.. and please watch over Freen for me.. I still care for her you know..."

   Dad: "Will do, Kiddo! And our company?"

R: "leave it to me dad!"

   Dad: "I'll trust you to it alright?"

R: "yeah! Oh btw, I'll get going.. Meeting's starting soon!"

    Dad: "Good luck!"

  -Call ended-

  Aishh.. I feel a lot better talking to Freen's Dad.. he is so sweet and kind.. I wish dad was the same as him.. But I'm more contented right now.. I just hope Freen is doing well.. And I really hope our relationship will not become a mess.

   F's Pov:

I just overheard dad talking with someone on the phone and I don't know who, maybe his new bf.

I planned on scaring him by shocking him while I hide here. I heard footsteps coming behind me.

"BOO!"

-"GOODNESS GRACIOUS!- SAROCHA!"

I laughed at his reaction when he screamed like a girl.

"You should've seen your face, dad! HAHAHA"

Dad: "It's not funny y'know" he said and rolled his eyes at me sarcastically.

"Wait till I get revenge on you, daughter!" He added and pointed his finger to me while I wiped my tears out of laughter.

"I'll be looking forward to it Father! HAHA" I said as I continued laughing. And we got interrupted by Nita who came to fetch us because the guests were here.

"Sigh.. alright you two.. stop acting childish." She said as me and dad followed her like we got scolded by our mother.

  We arrived at the meeting center, which was under a tall large tent. And soon started the meeting.

    The meeting ended and it was going smoothly that I was feeling anxious about because I am the one who held the meeting, it was supposed to be my father but he said that I am the young CEO now so I'll get a hold of the meeting.