Unknown Sibling Betrayal 7.

Benjamin was sitting on the living room couch talking with is wife... Latrisha is this guy Joshua safe to be around Josh by himself, after what you have confided to me about him; I do not trust him. Relax that was so many years ago, I trust that he will not endanger the life of our son. This family's safety is my priority. Well, I am planning something simple with him and Joshua. I have already spoken to Josh and he agreed to meet and develop a relationship but, he does not want to spend a night or go anywhere with him because he is a stranger to him. After meeting his father on nearly half a dozen times. Josh asked his father, why did you leave my Mom? Why did you leave my mother with three children to fend on her own? Joshua sr. said I am not going to hide from the truth. I was a womanizer and a had gambling problems and I was violent with your mother. Jamal & you witnessed the abuse but you were too young to remember. I was a fool and I should of been locked up. I am not your sister Maya biological father. Josh jaw dropped... Josh listened and said let's postpone your visits for a while, we will communicate through the phone or use of the internet; Because I need time to process what you told me. Then he realized why his older brother was so angry when he mentioned their father. Josh did not want to be a person who abused women. Joshua Sr. Said holding his heart; I was a fool and I was raised wrong. I have learned from my past and I want to be a better father if you give me a chance. I want to give you a chance but, I need time to process all of this information first. I am not a kid anymore I am a junior in high school, I know right from wrong.