Unknown Sibiling Betrayal 3.

Latrisha Jane Hampton was the third child of a six children's household she had the best home in her diverse community. Latrisha loves to sing, sew, write make clothes of her own. As time went along after she gave birth to her daughter she named her Maya Myesha Melody Hampton she was her pride and joy to the world. She had a head full of hair and life was so good. Latrisha had so much love and support within her friendship base while at the teen living shelter. When she moved out she had a mind to get her life on track. She worked a job and did not rely on public assistance to take care of her and her child. A month after her fifteenth birthday she had her daughter and she promised to protect her and most of all believe her word. Three years after being in her own apartment  she met a man named Joshua he seems to have himself together he had a good job but early in the relationship, I realized he was very abusive coming to get money and often beating me to give money. Joshua had a very bad gambling problem. After having a second son Latrisha, fought back and one of her neighbors helped and guided. Standing up for herself was not taught in Latrisha's upbringing. Latrisha met a man who was a college professor in psychology and he gives therapy dealing with family trauma & marriage. Latrisha met him through her job, she is a business operation manager and they cross path with helping other clients together. Latrisha went in for therapy with a woman after being in therapy for almost a year. Latrisha and Benjamin went on a date and he was happy to hear about her and her three children. Latrisha is single with three children. Benjamin is divorce with three children and are raising his wife child also.