Unknown Sibiling Betrayal 6.

Latrisha was running errands when a call came into her car and she answered it. Joshua's voice came booming yes, what do you want now Josh? Trisha, I want to talk with you. Alright, I am listening. I have been doing a lot of thinking first of all I want to apologize for being physical with you when we were together. Well, I forgive you for what has happened in the past. May I come to visit my son? Jamal no longer live with me? Where is my son? In college? Where... Jamal hold grudges, I have to talk to him about you first... Well, how is Josh? He gets straight A's & he's on the basketball team and he act out roles in drama plays. You need to introduce him to me. Your son is aware of who you are. I need you to be consistent in your son's life or leave him alone. Do you need anything? No, my husband and I take good care of our household. You could give your son some money when you see him. Let me call you back next week after I have had time to talk with both of your sons. How is Maya doing? She is good and has moved out before Jamal went to college. Have your immediate family reached out to you yet? No. I am doing just fine they did not believe me as a child and decided that I was not fit to be in the family anymore life goes on. Trisha every since you have been unattached to your family, your level of being attached to anyone was not there. You was able to maintain yourself but giving your all was very hard. Maya is a registered nurse and has a very nice life.  Alright, we will talk later Joshua.