100 Healings

Mubai and Zhuqing immediately go to the offensive, initiating the Spirit Fusion (or Spirit Harmonization, which ever you want to call it) technique for (a giant Tiger Soul Beast), despite the Emperor's teams' attempts to stop them

Mubai and Zhuqing immediately go to the offensive, initiating the Spirit Fusion (or Spirit Harmonization, which ever you want to call it) technique for (a giant Tiger Soul Beast), despite the Emperor's teams' attempts to stop them. The Hell White Tiger's roar manages to knock Osler out of the Arena and Tianheng down, but Mubai and Zhuqing are not able to hold it long and it causes Zhuqing to pass out.

San meanwhile is extremely pissed off and summons his Spider Soul Bone, immediately using his Third Ring to tie up Yu Feng. When the brothers attack him, he uses Ghostly Trace to get behind and attack them.

The atmosphere in the stadium crackled with tension as Tianheng unleashed the full might of his spirit power, forming a majestic blue tyrant dragon aura. His intent to crush Tang San echoed through the air, casting a momentary shadow over the arena.

Arielle, already exhausted from her intense battle against Dugu Yan felt exhausted. Her eyes widened, and with unwavering resolve, she activated her first skill, charging towards Tianheng. In that critical moment, her sole focus was to protect Tang San, and every ounce of effort she had poured into the fight seemed to converge into this pivotal clash.

 In that critical moment, her sole focus was to protect Tang San, and every ounce of effort she had poured into the fight seemed to converge into this pivotal clash

As Arielle charged, her soul power surged forth, capturing the attention of everyone in the stadium. A dark pink diamond shape manifested on her forehead, and intricate black stripes adorned her body. 

" 3rd spirit skill "  Arielle roared A white, majestic dragon aura, twice the size of Tianheng's, emerged as her Azure visionary and celestial surge combined in a breathtaking display of power.

The dragons roared in unison as Arielle's fist met Tianheng's. The impact created a blinding white light that enveloped them both. The audience, on the edge of their seats, awaited the outcome. As the light subsided, Arielle stood on the ground, her presence unwavering, while Tianheng bore the marks of severe wounds staggering backward like a crumbling wall struck by an unstoppable force.

The spectators were in awe, witnessing Arielle's extraordinary feat. Zinara's cry of elation reached Flender's ears as she exclaimed, "Flender, she unlocked it! She unlocked it!"