Training-3

Xiaogang identifies Wu's Third Ring as Teleportation that she got from a Lightning Rabbit, stating that it's a rare ability, and that she should have used it before San trapped her

Xiaogang identifies Wu's Third Ring as Teleportation that she got from a Lightning Rabbit, stating that it's a rare ability, and that she should have used it before San trapped her. Xiaogang states that since everyone messed up, everyone gets punished, and tells them there are rocks at the entrance and that everyone is to take theirs and run to Soutou City and back 10 times without the use of Spirit Power (with San having to do 12 because he messed up the most). He then states to remember that they are a team, and that until everyone is done, nobody eats.

"Arielle you have to run too consider it as your 3rd skill training given by me, you will be wearing a 50kg shackles in both your arms and legs". Xiaogang advised her

"But teacher isn't it too much for her", like that all students started to say how unfair it was. Suddenly the dean flew above them and shouted, "SILENCE, do you know how powerful her 3rd skill is she has 2 powers in her 3rd skill. azure Visionary and celestial surge, if she is able to break through Celestial surge and attain the 100 healings she will get healing ability and super strength ability. Do you think it is easy for us teachers to take this decision it will bleed it will hurt she knows the consequence but she is willing to try so we will respect it Understood?" Flender said the last part in a hushed tone

"UNDERSTOOD DEAN", all shouted

Arielle, San, Mubai, Oscar and fatty went out Mubai was helping Arielle put the shackles on her hand while San was dealing with the leg, "it might leave a mark petal, lets start you can give me the rocks if you fell pressure ok" Mubai said to her Arielle nooded her head shaking both her legs and hands to get comfortable.

Zhuqing and Rongrong stay where they are, and Xiaogang asks why they are not going. Rongrong states that she and Zhuqing did not do anything wrong and Xiaogang asks what the others are to her. She states they are her friends and Xiaogang asks if she is really okay with watching her friends suffer while she rests. Rongrong and Zhuqing look at each other and nod, before running after the others.  

"Little moon I respect your decision if you need help I will be near you ok" San smiled sadly at her and patted her leg. At the entrance are baskets with rocks in them and names on the baskets. San, Mubai, Arielle and Hongjun get the ones with the most rocks while Wu, Zhuqing, Rongrong, and Oscar get fewer rocks. Flender walks up to Xiaogang who is watching the kids from a distance and asks if making the kids walk hundreds of km with no Spirit Power is harsh, to which Xiaogang responds that 'if you do not share pains together, how can you call yourself friends?'.

Flender sighs and says he will listen to Xiaogang, but then starts worrying about the expenses of everything to come, to which Xiaogang comments that he is a Spirit Saint, he can handle it, before walking away, leaving Flender calling after him

"But flender we might need a medic for Arielle because it sure is going to bleed". Flender sighs "Zinara didn't want to come out because of it she didn't want too see  Arielle getting hurt"