Training-2

The next morning Arielle after her meditating felt tired and fresh, she went and bathed and went to eat breakfast suprisigly all were there, while seeing Arielle Rongrong looked at her and raised both her arms to give a hug, Arielle went right int...

The next morning Arielle after her meditating felt tired and fresh, she went and bathed and went to eat breakfast suprisigly all were there, while seeing Arielle Rongrong looked at her and raised both her arms to give a hug, Arielle went right into her arm and sighed

"Looks like your training was tough". Xiaogang said 

"Training!!!" everyone exclaimed, "Yes for her 3rd spirit ring it will be very useful, now lets eat and you all need to train too"

Xiaogang takes them outside and lets them know that breakfast is important but takes time to digest, so from then on is would be at 5 AM and anyone who missed it wouldn't get any. Xiaogang then calls Mubai up and says he has to fight and defeat all the others without harming them too badly, and that he is to start with San. He then tells San not to use his Third Ability or any Hidden Weapons, and when Mubai objects since he is 7 levels higher then San, Xiaogang then says San can use his Third Ability. The two then face each other and start.

San starts off saying if Mubai can dodge his Third Ability, he'll win, to which Mubai tells San to be careful. The fight starts and San manages to entangle Mubai in his Vines, which are thinner and more durable, and infect Mubai with Parasite, his Second Ring. Mubai breaks free and the Wu worries for San but Xiaogang comments that San is a Control Type and can control the flow of a fight.

San then activates his Third Ring, trapping Mubai in a web like structure and pinning his hands. Xiaogang states that while the attacks of a Control Type are weak, the control of them is strong, and that for ones under 60 if they are good they can control the flow of battle with any opponent 10 levels of them.

San releases the web and helps Mubai steady himself, before removing the poison in Mubai's system. Xiaogang goes on saying that Mubai is a Power Type and that Control Types are the weakness of Power Types, and that in the future Mubai should distance himself from Control Types in a battle. He states that there are no perfect Types but there are perfect teams, and that they must learn to cover each other's weaknesses and enhance each other's strengths.

Mubai then has to fight Hongjun and Oscar, which surprisingly he has a hard time with, with Oscar constantly recharging Hongjun with his Sausages and the two of them remaining airborne, allowing Fatty to pep0per Mubai with constant flame attacks from above. After a few minutes of Mubai dodging their attacks, Xiaogang sends San and Wu to spar as well, telling Wu he wants to see her Third Ability. Wu immediately starts off with her Second Ability, Charm, which catches San off guard since he hadn't had the Purple Demon Eyes active.

He manages to dispel it quick enough to activate his Third Ability, but Wu uses her Third Ability, Teleport, to get behind him and try to hit him with her First Ability, Waist Bow. San manages to manipulate their position and uses his Vines to tie them together back to back, ending that fight.

"Zhuqing and ronrong Vs Arielle" Xiaogang announced and told them to watch them

"Arielle use your 3rd skill", Arielle nodded

Rongrong used her 2nd skill Agility amplification, Zhuqing used her 2nd skill  hell hundred claws

"3rd skill, Azure visionary", She gives a mental shock to Zhuqing and Rongrong the hell hundred claws which was supported by Rongrong  and also used celestial surge to knock both of them, Mubai caught zhuqing and Oscar caught Rongrong.

"Very good, Mubai, San, Wu , Oscar against Arielle use only your 3rs skills fight within 3 min", All nodded and took their stance

Arielle used her leg to push Wu out of the ring, San used his web restrainer  and mubai activated his Vajra transformation, Arielle was able to doge Mubai's attack suddenly she sensed the blue siver grass coming from the ground, she jumped grabbing Mubai and slightly pushing him front making him to stager a bit getting caught in the silver grass web

Arielle turned towards San and started attacking him, he dogged all the attacks and he grabbed her 2 hands in his hands while she used her leg to make him distract, he left her 1 hand which she used to push him a bit.

"Times up, Arielle lost because Oscar is still in the sky but very good you may go and rest" Arielle went and sat in the bench watching others train

Xiaogang calls for everyone to stop (immediately afterward Oscar's Mushroom Sausage runs out and he hits the ground hard), Arielle runs towards him to check on him and Oscar assures her that he was ok and tell him what they thought. Mubai states that it wasn't a fair fight because he was tired and his opponents had a constant supply of energy.

Xiaogang responds that an enemy won't always come at them when they are in perfect health, then asks why hadn't Mubai took out Oscar first, knowing his abilities. He then rips into Hongjun and Oscar, stating that Hongjun should have caught Oscar before he fell to the ground and that Oscar should have took better care of himself, because if Mubai had wanted to kill them he could have as soon as Oscar's Mushroom Sausage ran out and he fell. Xiaogang then turns to San, and San admits everything he did wrong and how not in control he was of the match.

 Xiaogang then turns to San, and San admits everything he did wrong and how not in control he was of the match

________________________________________________________________________________