Bu Le

Time jump to 3 months later with Oscar collapsing on the bed relieved that training is over for the day

Time jump to 3 months later with Oscar collapsing on the bed relieved that training is over for the day. San walks over to his desk where the boxes from the Smith guide are, which contain the Hidden Weapons he had commissioned. 

San's looking through the box with the pieces of the Hidden Weapons in them thinking about how all he needs to do is put them together and give them to everyone now, when Hongjun crashes through the door of his and Oscar's room looking beat up. San helps him sit down and Oscar gives him a Recovery Sausage and they ask him what happened

Hongjun responding that he was beat up by a perverted Uncle. Mubai, who was walking past the door, notices everyone and joins them, and Hongjun asks him to help get revenge.

He then explains that now that they were on vacation he was wanting to ask out a girl that had caught his eye 2 days ago, one of the receptionists of the Arena; she shot him down badly. Not wanting to give up he waited till she got off of work to ask again, and pretty much interrupted a guy that was trying to kidnap her.

Hongjun stays to fight the guy while he tells the girl to run, but the guy is a Spirit Ancestor with 4 Rings and quickly beats him, before stepping over him like he was nothing.

After asking around Hongjun finds out that the guy is called and he's rather infamous in the neighborhood for being a criminal, committing crimes in broad daylight and molesting pretty young women. The guys then all agree to go after Bu Le, not just for revenge but for justice. The guys try to sneak out but are caught by Arielle

"What are you 3 doing here" Arielle asked them with pointed eyes who after hearing the story insists on joining them to represent all girls, to which San agrees, "I want to see that trash that hurted my brother and I as a sister she pay him a visit don't I? Fatty nodded his head

"I will show you how much I have grown" When they get the bridge next to the Arena Mubai asks Hongjun for more details and Hongjun states that Bu Li was a Control Type like San and that his Soul manifested as 2 large black hands coming out of his back and black smoke, covering his movements and restricting Hongjun's (he had used 2 Rings to do so).

San says that knowing only 2 of his 4 Rings makes it hard to come up with a plan and Oscar says they can just use the Mushroom Sausage to get away if they need to. They walk to the neighborhood he is known to terrorize, but have no luck finding him. Arielle then proposes an idea; using herself as bait. 

It works and Bu Le notices and goes after her, before he could touch her Arielle sprinted around and giving him a punch throwing him meters away, she cracked her fingers together, "You dare to hurt my brother and hurt those poor girl you must have a death wish" Suddenly Arielle hands glowed purple and gave a punch in the ground sending Bu Li towards the sky (in the 3 months training Arielle improved a lot and started her healing session and her strength has increased a lot)

Arielle by using her 1st skill went up to Bu Li's speed and went above him and raised her glowing fist, "Let this be a reminder for all people like and this will be the state if anyone touches my family" Arielle gave a forceful punch breaking lots of Bu Li's bones and when her landed the ground beneath him broke into several pieces

"Angel you are the best" Fatty exclaimed, "That is what sister's are for" Arielle replied in the past 3 months her bond with all of them became strong making them a complete family. They decide to leave since Bu Le wasn't going to be doing any 'evil' for a while, but San stops them and says that it's not enough, but he has an idea. 

Flender tell's Xiaogang that all the money for the year was used up that past 3 months on the extra food, medicine, and training. Xiaogang says he knows and that in the next few days the kids will start the second stage of training, which will solve the money problem.

Bu Le wakes up tied to a pillar in front of the Arena with a confession sign around his neck and a crowd in front of him. Before the patrol guards can notice him though his two friends and find him and help him escape. Kao notices he has several broken bones and dislocations and Bu Le insists he wants revenge.

The next morning the kids meet Xiaogang in the town square, and Xiaogang says that for the past 3 months they have been working on their base, but that now that is not enough, and that they will be starting the second phase. He then says that the next destination is the Great Spirit Arena, where they have already registered, and that getting the Silver Badge will now mark the end of their second stage training.

He adds that not only do they have to get a Silver Badge for 1v1, but for team battles as well (which he has signed them up for using the name  sherk eight devils), and that he's adding conditions; 1: they have to wear a mask, 2: they cannot use their real names, 3: they cannot use Hidden Weapons, and 4: they have to fight twice per day. Oscar asks if that applies to him and Rongrong, and Xiaogang says if they don't want to they can continue base training, causing Oscar to quickly backtrack.

Later the evening they decide on the teams of two, with Oscar begging Mubai to team up and Mubai reluctantly accepting. Xiaogang supported Rongrong teaming up with Hongjun, but she chooses to team up with Zhuqing,  Hongjun  and Arielle as a team  (San is already paired up with Wu)

Xiaogang then gives everyone a mask and tells them that he has registered their team name as Shrek 8 Monsters, and that he will use code names for them so that their names are not announced in the Arena.

Mubai is Evil Eye White Tiger, Oscar gets Sausage Monopoly, San ended up with Thousand Hands Asura, Hongjun gets Evil Fire Phoenix, Wu is Soft Bones Demon Rabbit, Rongrong is 7 Treasures Glazed Tile, and Zhuqing is Hell Civet and finally Arielle as Asura Queen

________________________________________________________________________________