eleven

a week later

"i can't believe we're going back"Hannah says looking at Alex .
"Yeah, i'm gonna miss this"
"me too but she will be back at the end of summer"Hannah gives him a little reassurance smile.
"I'm gonna miss you"Jackie says hugging her.
"You better" she jokes.

Alex goes to say goodbye to Danny while Jackie stays with Hannah.
"What's going on..."
"We decided to end whatever we had"Jackie whispers looking down.
"What? i thought ..."Hannah pulls her in a hug.
"i know me too, he says he loves me but isn't ready"
"he's an idiot, im sorry Jacks"she says rubbing her back.

Hannah and Alex didn't really talk on the flight, he knew Jackie told her about what happened so he knew she is obviously upset at him.
"Hannah..."
"Why would you do that alex? why would you say you love her and then say you're not ready?"she asks trying to stay calm .
"I don't know i just don't know what i feel"
"What?"
"I've been under Cole's shadow all my life Hannah you know what happened with Paige"he is obviously upset.
"he didn't knew Alex"
"But he did Hannah i don't care if he didn't knew about it, he could have asked"he sighs .
"you still like her"she whispers
"are you really asking me that?"he looks at her.
"i'm not asking Alex i know you still have feelings for her"she knows that they talked at the fair. (idk if that's the word but...)
"He always takes everything from me"
"and that's why you have to use an innocent girl Alex? Jackie does not have anything to do with what happened and if you can't move on it's your own problem"
she is kinda mad about the situation.
"i could love her"he whispers trying to convince himself.
"you could but you don't"

They stayed silent during the whole flight, when they got out of the plane she took her suitcase and started walking with Alex following her .

The ride back home was full with questions about new york and how it was, Hannah and Alex didn't talk to the other and his dad noticed giving them a curious look.
"So is she happy there?"he ask.
"Maybe she comes back"Hannah smiles slightly
"or maybe not"Alex says
"if you were more conscious of what you do"she snaps back making him look down because he knows she is right.

Hannah arrived at her house and after a quick shower she started walking toward the high school where Cole was doing classes.
She sits outside where his car was, a while later she saw a blonde head getting out of the school, when he sees her he smiles and runs to hug her.

"i've miss you so much Hans"he says wrapping his arms around her waist.
"oh come on it's been a week"she jokes laughing on the gap of his neck making him feel shivers down his spine.
"i know but i've miss you"he says kissing her. "i've missed this"
"me too"she smiles
"come on lets go home"he opens the  door for her.

——————————
so.... it's happening a lot but i like drama and it's that or stop writing till season 2 comes out
🎀