one

Hannah was hanging out with Cole in his backyard as usual,Cole was in the pool when Will, his older brother came out with a girl following him.
As Hannah was approaching them Cole got out of the pool shaking his hair towards her making her hair and face get wet.
"idiot"she punches him in the arm and keeps walking towards the girl.
"Hey you must be Jackie, i'm Hannah"she pulls out her hand for jackie to shake it.
"Nice to meet you"jackie smiles at Hannah, "is he your boyfriend?"she looks at Cole making Hannah laugh.
"No he is my best friend so you'll see me a lot around here"she says to the girl.
"It will be great having another girl here"Jackie looks at all the boys running around.
"Yeah, well you get used to, they can be hard sometimes but it will be fine and you can call me if you need anything"Hannah gives her a smile typing her number on Jackie's phone.
"Hey Cole come here"he puts his arm around her waist.
"Jackie right?"he asks looking at the girl.
"Yes, and you're Cole"she says quietly.
"Hey Cole take Jackie's boxes in"Will shouts at him while coming back to the house to show Jackie around.
"See ya later or tomorrow"Hannah says to her with a smile .
"Bye" Jackie waves

"So what do you think of her"Cole says sitting down again,patting the chair by his side.
"She seems nice, i will get along pretty well,also it's great having another girl here"that makes Cole give her a look.
"Oh shut up you love us"he says.
"I don't, i tolerate you guys, i love benny tho he is so sweet"she laughs.
"You love me more than you love benny"he says looking at her.
"You wish Walter"She gets up to leave and go back home.
"You know it's not a wish, it's the truth"he whispers pulling his arm around her shoulders, "i'll drive you home come on"
"I'm gonna say bye to the others i'll be back"

the next day

Hannah was at the Walter house waiting for Cole to wake up, she was helping Katherine to make breakfast while Isaac and Lee were getting on her nerves.
"Can you two stop?"she turns to them with a knife on her hand.
"sometimes you scare the shit out of me Hannah"Isaac says to her
"i'm taking that as a compliment"she smiles at him and turns around again.
"sweetie can you see if Cole is awake?"katherine asks her.
"yeah, i'll be right back"as she is walking out of the kitchen she sees Nathan and waves at him.

As she enters his room she can see he is still sleeping,as she is approaching him he talks.
"Stalking much Hans?"he opens one eye.
"Wake up loser, we're gonna be late and it's gonna be you're fault"She says while looking through his closet.
"Hans?"he whispers
"What?"she turns around with a shirt and pants in hand.
"come here"he opens his arms, still laying on his bed.
She doesn't say anything but gets close to him and sits on his bed leaving the close on a random chair,Cole wraps his arms around her and pulls her into a hug.
"Good morning Hans" he can't see her hole face since he is hugging her from behind.
"Get up Cole"she repeats making him groan and lay back on the bed.
"i want you downstairs in 5 minutes" she gives him a look and walks out his room finding Jackie.
"hi"she gives her a smile
"didn't know you were here, you came here everyday?"Jackie asks.
"Sometimes,normally Cole drives to my house and picks me up but i thought i could help Kat today since there's one more person now"she explains
"That's great, but how do you came all the way to here?"Jackie is obviously curious why someone would go to the middle of nowhere just to have breakfast with the Walters.
"I can't really sleep well so i get up early and i go for a run or walk if im not wearing gym clothes"Hannah smiles at her.
"oh we could run together one day"Jackie says entering the kitchen and grabbing an apple.
"we could tell Nathan too, sometimes i run with him"

Their conversation is interrupted by a horn, making them know the car is already waiting for them, as usually Hannah gets in taking Nathan spot at the front.

When they arrive at the school Danny says he would take Jackie to her class so Hannah is now more relieved,she walks by Cole's side till Erin and Olivia get in the way, she says hi to them and starts walking to her first class.

________________
feel free to vote and comment 💗