six

Saturday morning Cole woke up earlier than usual, he watched Hannah sleep peacefully and went to the kitchen where his mother was making breakfast.

"Have you tell her?"she asks
"no..."he sits taking an apple
"why not?she is gonna be happy"katherine says
"i don't know i just wanted to talk about our friendship last night"
"morning"hannah says walking towards the kitchen and hugging Kat.
"coffee?"kat asks
"please"she smiles at her and sits besides Cole.
Katherine gives Hannah a cup of coffee and walks out the kitchen.
"What's going on?"Hannah asks Cole.
"Nothing"he says giving her a little smile .
"that's a lie, i know you idiot i know when there's something on your mind"
"i have a football match today"she blurts out.
"what?"she can't believe what he just said.
"im playing again"Hannah hugs him, he wraps his arms on her waist making her sit on his lap.
"That's amazing Cole"she says looking at him.
"Can you two try to not make out in the middle of the kitchen?"Isaac says looking at them with disgust on his face.
"Shut up it's not our fault Kiley doesn't like you"Cole says
"Wait what?Kiley as in Alex best friend?"Hannah asks looking at Isaac with a grin on her face.
"I'll tell you when you admit there's something going on between you two"Isaac says wanting to upset her.
"Oh shut up tell me"she gets up from Cole's lap and walks towards Isaac making him run away with Hannah following him.
"You two are literally child's"Lee says looking at them run.

"Is that my jacket?"Cole asks when Hannah gets in the car.
"yea, i don't have any football hoodies so the jacket works for me"
"or you could have wear your own clothes"he says looking at her.
"what's the fun in that Cole?"she looks at him smiling.
"You could wear the cheerleader uniform again"Isaac says
"You are so funny Isaac"she says sarcastically.
"you were a cheerleader?"Jackie asks Hannah.
"Yup, i leave the team when my ligament broke and now i don't know if a want to come back"she responds.
"oh sorry"she says
"Don't be,at least we don't have to see Hannah and Cole looking like a teenage movie couple"Isaac says gaining a slap from Danny.
"I wouldn't mind having to see Hannah and Cole instead of Cole and Erin"Lee says .
"i wasn't expecting that from you Lee"Nathan says.
"Well for your information me and Erin are done for real this time"Cole looks at them from the mirror of the car.
"I leave for a few days and i missed all this drama?like what's going on with you all?"Hannah says looking at everyone.
"Yea there's no drama but then you leave us and everything happens"Nathan says laughing.

Everyone sits waiting for the match to begin when Hannah sees a notification from Cole.
"i'll be back"she says to Jackie.
"sure"she smiles at Hannah.

She arrives at the parking lot where Cole is sitting on the hood of the car.
"Hi" she says sitting by his side, they stay in silent for a few minutes.
"i'm scared"he says
"of?"she says quietly looking at him.
"not being good enough, of let you down"he whispers looking down .

"Cole look at me"she takes his chin and makes him look at her. "You could never let me down okey? You're good you just need time because you were injured Cole, and you're not letting anyone down we are all so proud of you for coming back, i'm proud of you because i know you were scared of this and i know it's difficult"she looks at him while he gets off the hood and stands in front of her.

"Thanks Hans, for everything "He says hugging her.
"You don't need to thank me Cole"she whispers "i'm so proud of you Cole, of who you are"she looks up at him.
"Hannah..."he looks at her,his gaze flickers between her lips and eyes.

———————————
No hate to Erin because i love her but that's the only thing that came to mind so...
also i love Erin and Danny.
🎀