Chapter 12 Binzi's prey (unedited)

Start from the beginning

  She was afraid of having too many contacts and they would find out that she was fake, and she felt guilty that she had taken the body of someone else's daughter or sister for no reason. She has the memory of her original life, so she knows very well that Father Han and Mother Han are good to their daughter, and the brother Han Ling is very protective of his sister.

  If you have the opportunity to help them in the future, you should try your best to help them. Even if it is not to fulfill your filial piety for the original person, you should repay the favor for yourself, Han Xiuying thought.

  "Let's go back first. It's not good to use Xiaoxi's book without saying hello.

  "What's wrong..."

  The moon has climbed to the treetops, and the moonlight is scattered, illuminating the small farmyard. Unknown people in the yard Insects are chirping. The young couple in the house are sleeping sweetly.

  The days are always passing by in a leisurely manner, and some things and people are quietly changing.

  "Why are you back? Didn't you go to Binzi's house?" Han Xiuying thought, not so soon after leaving.

  Xu Minghai hooked a stool with his feet and sat next to Han Xiuying who was doing laundry. "Don't mention it, it has been like this several times. Recently I went to Binzi's house. He was either bored at home reading a book, or he went to the mountains. He hasn't seen anyone else in a few days."

  How could he do this? He didn't ask me to come to the mountains." Xu Minghai was very dissatisfied with Binzi's decision to go into the mountains without calling me.

  Han Xiuying felt strange, "Don't you often go to the mountains to wander around, and you didn't see him?" Because of the pheasants sold last time, Xu Minghai built a chicken coop at home the next day, and now he goes to the mountains every two days. I shouldn't be able to see Binzi who enters the mountain.

  "Who knows, maybe he went to another mountain. The last time he dug so many traps, there was only one pheasant. I want to find him to dig a few more in other places." Xu Minghai, who had been eating fine grains for a few days, no longer wanted to eat coarse grains. , I want to find some wild animals to sell to make money to buy food.

  "If you have nothing to do, why don't you go read a book." Han Xiuying and Xu Minghai tried to discuss it. They went back to Dalishu Village a few days ago and brought back all the high school textbooks she had used. Han Xiuying could read them when she had time. Yes, but Xu Minghai hasn't even touched it yet.

  "Yeah, Yingzi, we don't have much firewood at home. I'll go to the mountain to pick up some more." Xu Minghai stood up, picked up the bamboo basket by the wall, and went out impatiently.

  Han Xiuying looked at the pile of firewood on the south wall of the kitchen that was about to burst out of the courtyard wall, and thought funny: He was too embarrassed to say that there was no firewood at home, didn't he just not want to read books, and thought those books were boring.

  At first, when Xu Minghai went to the mountains, Han Xiuying asked him to bring a bamboo basket with him and collect some firewood when he came back. Gradually, Xu Minghai got used to it. Every time he went to the mountains, he took the basket with him and loaded it with firewood when he came home. He goes there frequently, and now their house has so much firewood that they can burn it for more than half a month.

  Xiuying wanted to wait until Xu Minghai came back and ask him to carry the firewood to the old house to respect the old man.

  Xu Minghai walked towards the mountain with the basket on his back. Thinking that the trap had not been moved for several days, he decided not to wait for Binzi. He walked to the old house and took the iron rod to find a place to dig it himself.