"Move it!" The Guard pushed the girl forward who looked around seeing the same done with numerous of teenagers who are being escorted into the dropship but Hope wasn't stupid she knew that the ark was sending them all to the ground to reducing population to make more time for the rest of them as the only two people who knew about the ark dying is Clarke and herself as well as Abby and Jaha it is why her father died because they were about to reveal the truth to the people.

Hope let out a sigh as she looked around the dropship as numerous of teenagers were strapped into their seats chatting among themselves questioning what was happening, " Hey, are you okay?" A voice asked from beside her causing the auburn haired girl to turn her head only for her eyes to land on a dark haired girl who had a concerned look on her, " Yeah, I'm fine. This doesn't seem real"

The brunette sent her a small smile as she held her hand out, " I'm Octavia by the way" Hope sent her a smile of her own shaking her hand and introduced herself, " My name is Hope. It's nice to meet you giving the circumstances" Octavia couldn't help but chuckle at the beautiful auburn haired girl and admired her as she was the most beautiful girl she's ever seen and that's saying a lot since they're surrounded by 100 teenagers, " Do you have any idea what's going on? Where is this thing taking us?"

"Yeah, they're sending us to earth" Hope stated with a shrug of her shoulders as she looked over at Octavia who had a look of surprise on their furrowing her brows as she stared at the auburn haired girl, " wait? What? You're joking right?" Hope shook her head in response sending her a look but before she could say anything Jaha suddenly appeared on the screens in the dropship, "Prisoners of the ark, hear me now. You've been given a second chance and as your chancellor, it is my hope that you see this as not just a chance for you but a chance for all of us - indeed for mankind itself."

"We have no idea what is waiting for you down there. If the odds of survival were better we would have sent others. Frankly, we're sending you, because your crimes have made you expendable. If, however you do survive" Jaha continued speaking as one of the delinquents loudly called out, "Your dad's a dick, Wells!" Octavia and Hope shared an amused look before giggling quietly to themself as Jaha voice continued echoing throughout the drop ship, " then those crimes will be forgiven. Your records wiped clean. The drop site has been chosen carefully. Before the last war, mount weather was a military base built within a mountain. It was to be stocked with enough non- perishables to sustain 300 people for up to two years. No one ever made it there..."

Hope rolled her eyes at Jaha words tuning him out as she glanced around the dropship only for her eyes to widened as she caught sight of someone floating around only to let out a laugh at the sight of Finn who was floating around without a care with his hands behind his head causing multiple delinquents to cheer him on loudly as he stared doing flips in the air, "Spacewalker bandit strikes again" someone called out  causing a couple of the delinquents to cheer loudly egging him on as he floated over towards Clarke and Wells.

"Appreciate the passion but maybe you should exert some of it before you get yourself killed" Hope warned Finn who smirked in response turning his gaze over to Wells and sarcastically commented, " check it out. Your dad floated me after all" Wells narrowed his eyes at Finn clenching his jaw ignoring him and said, " You should strap in before the parachutes deploy" the two teenagers sat near Octavia and Hope unbuckled their seatbelts following after Finn only for Clarke to call out with a worried look on her face, " Hey, you two, stay put if you want to live"

Suddenly, the parachute deployed causing the drop ship to jolt Hope grabbed Octavia hand tightly in her own as Finn and the other two teenagers who had unbuckled their seatbelts went flying into the wall as an electric sparks abruptly went off as the dropship continued to shake violently causing everyone to scream out in horror when suddenly everything came to a stop, " Listen" Monty called out staying silent for a moment, " no machine hum"