"What a big problem you are!"

"Why is this not a big problem?" Song Qingwan recovered, pulled the data sheet, and pointed to Qu Qianqian's photo.

"Look how beautiful this little girl looks! Ugly, you can also say that she is a playhouse, but for such a beautiful little girl, Lili must have been seduced by her!"

"Huh?" The little girl who went back to watch TV in front of her moved her ears.

As if hearing her own name, she turned her head, her little face happy:

"Auntie auntie! Did you call Lili just now?"

"No," Song Qingwan and the old man turned their heads together, "Watch your TV!"

The little girl shrank back to the sofa aggrieved: "...oh."

annoying.

Since she fell in love, her aunt, father, and grandfather seem to not like to play with her anymore.

Sister Qianqian said that she was very happy in love.

(End of this chapter)

I Became theVillain's Own Daughter Chapter 222: Cut off children

Chapter 222

But she is not happy at all now.

She wants her father, aunt, and grandpa!

Oh, she doesn't want to fall in love anymore.

"In short, the problem is very big now,"

Song Qingwan patted the information sheet on the table, as if in a company meeting, and began to summarize:

"Li Li is still young and we don't know anything, but as elders, we cannot ignore it. Therefore, the first step is to correct Li Li's sexual orientation."

Lu Junhan: "..."

The old man is speechless, but still firmly believes in his concept of a straight man:

"What to change, I think that girl is fine now! Before, it was just a playhouse between children, and it wasn't true love. When she grows up, she will naturally know what love is. Who should I talk to! Besides, what are you doing with so much interference! My father didn't say anything!"

"Do you count on him?" Song Qingwan looked at the indifferent man over there who was calling on the official business again, as if they were not his daughter at all:

"Who gave you the courage to count on him? What else would he do besides intimidation and temptation, scaring Lili?"

"..." The old man gave a thoughtful tut: "Indeed, this brat is really not very reliable."

Lu Junhan glanced over lightly, and said faintly: "Two, I can hear you."

Song Qingwan: "..."

Father: "..."

Song Qingwan and the old man looked up at the sky, as if nothing had happened.

After a while, Song Qingwan cheered up again, and continued to say painstakingly:

"Dad, it's not that I scared you. If we don't help Lili change, if we really want to change it in the future, I am afraid it will be too late!"

"Let's take the old Wang family next door to us! It is said that their family wanted a daughter very much, but they did not expect to give birth to a son!"

"But Mrs. Wang didn't want to waste the skirts she bought, so she gave them all to her son, which caused her son to wear skirts when he was young. After all, they are used to wearing skirts and really think they are a girl!"