Song Qingwan didn't understand, so she turned her head and said dissatisfied:

"Dad, how long has it been, have you finished reading it? How many points are Lili?"

The old man didn't say anything, didn't care about her, he just threw the test paper to Lu Junhan, coughed heavily, with a strange expression: "Look at it yourself!"

Lu Junhan frowned slightly, and reached out his hand to take it blankly. With a glance of his eyes, he knew why the old man's expression was so weird.

Probably to test the little guy and remember what happened in life.

Therefore, there is a story in the book of common sense of life, with at least 30 words.

This is how Xiao Luli wrote--

(End of this chapter)

I Became the Villain's Own Daughter Chapter 152: Brother Xiubai is really amazing

Chapter 152 Brother Xiubai is really amazing

Title: Brother Xiubai is really amazing

One day, my poor father was beaten to death by a bad guy, and his death was particularly miserable. I looked sad but sad, and almost cried to death, but then I was not sad anymore, because brother Xiubai beat the bad guys. It's dead.

Brother Xiubai is really amazing.

...

The little girl obviously didn't understand what it was to make up a story, so she directly wrote what she had seen from that novel and her feelings——

Translated, it is:

In the heavens, the little girl saw in the book that the villain's father was dead, but she was sad.

Later, I saw the writing at the end of the novel that Brother Xiubai killed the bad guy. The little girl felt that Brother Xiubai had avenged her father, and she was not sad, and she felt that he was particularly powerful.

But this story is not so in the eyes of others.

Song Qingwan poked her head curiously, saw the passage, and read it in a low voice:

"One day, my poor father was beaten to death by a bad guy, and his death was particularly miserable. I looked sad but sad. I almost cried to death. But then I was not sad anymore, because Brother Xiubai gave the bad guys Killed... Brother Xiubai is really amazing—"

Song Qingwan: "..."

Xu Ciye: "..."

At that moment, the surrounding temperature seemed to drop to freezing point...

It's a little weird.

That's it!

To die!

Lu Junhan narrowed his black eyes dangerously, staring at the crooked small pencil characters on the test paper with his dark and deep eyes, his thin lips slightly drawn a cold arc.

In the next second, he directly said coldly.

The slender body stood up straight from the sofa, his handsome face was cold, and his eyes were gloomy.

With a big white hand, he directly lifted the ignorant little girl next to her.

Then he threw the person into the kitchen mercilessly!

He was indifferent and walked in with one hand in his pocket.

Song Qingwan saw that it was not good, and quickly walked over, "What do you want, brat--"