Bank statements would probably lead us right to them. 

"No." Jason responds. 

My eyes lower and I stare at him, suppressing the need to pull out my gun and empty a clip into his head. "Why?"

"I can't tell you that," He sighs, shaking his head at me as if I should've assumed that. 

I stand abruptly and turn to the little girl on my left. 

"Let's go, we're leaving," I say to her, grabbing her arm and gently pulling her up and out of the room. 

"Why? We don't have what we need," She questions confusedly. 

"I know, baby, but we can't hurt him," I say, stopping outside of the doors to turn to her. "He's very important and it would jeopardize a lot of things. Come on, now."

The receptionist tells us a quick thank you as we leave the room quickly and head out into the hallway that leads to the main entry room. Pillars line the walls maybe every 10 feet, they're tall - going all the way up to the ceiling. 

There are a couple of people in the hallway, scattered about. A few of them look at us as we walk out and I lower my eyes at them. I'm in no mood to be stared at like a circus animal. 

One guy in particular, who's small and agile-looking, stares back at me with a confident and murderous look. He smirks and mouths a word. 

Goodbye. 

I grab Constance and throw us to the floor, me on top of her. The floor is harsh, and I'm sure Constance is more uncomfortable than me as I pull out my gun and hold it up whilst doing my best to block her. 

Loud, banging gunshots ring out in the room, and pieces of marble smack to the floor as the bullets ricochet off the floor and into the pillars. I hear glass shattering and I look up as it covers the floor. 

A young girl stares back at me, maybe 23, her eyes are filled with fear and tears drip from her chin. 

Without any warning, she gets pushed over by an invisible force and her hands fly over her stomach as she crumples to the floor in a pile. 

Constance grabs my attention, I look down to see her curled up into a ball underneath me. 

Despite her circular form, she's gripping onto me for dear life. Tears are streaming down her face and she cries out, terrified. I snap out of it and realize that someone is yelling into the building. 

"Give her to me!" His voice is loud and deep, demanding and vicious. 

"Please, please, please," Constance begs under me. 

"Who is it?" I ask her quietly.

Her eyes shift to mine, full of fear. Her bottom lip trembles and her hands shake harshly. 

Her tears come down even harder and she opens her mouth, speaking softly. "My father."

My face hardens and I hold in a growl, quickly pulling her up and pulling her further behind a pillar. I turn away and look around, searching for the shooters. I see a couple of people hiding behind other pillars and I smirk. 

"Listen," I whisper, but Constance is still whispering to herself and not paying attention to me. "Baby, baby, baby. Listen to me."

Her head snaps up to me and she grips my shirt tighter. 

"When I say go, you need to run behind the corner and hide, okay?" I ask her, looking into her eyes seriously. 

"But what about you?" She asks, worry filling her expression.