The fire in the kitchen

It was an early morning in Ninjago city. The birds are singing, the citizens being happy from being save once again, kids being kids and running around, it was a peacef- actually nvm let's go the smith household.

"Okay since today is the today we make breakfast and clean the entire house for Nya got it?" A spiky burnet with a scar on his eyebrow leaning against the table, That was Kai, the oldest sibling in the household. And the little guy next to him with oni and dragon features with brownish-blond hair, that was Lloyd, the youngest sibling in the household.

"What should we make?" Lloyd asked. Kai thought about it for a second before coming up with an idea. "We should make eggs with bacon and a side of orange juice!" He said. Lloyd looked at his older brother with question. "Why that? That's the lamest breakfast to make." Lloyd said.

"No it's not, now shut up we need to hurry up before Nya wakes up." Kai responded. Lloyd rolled his eyes and rushed the fridge to grab the ingredients. He got eggs, bacon and orange juice. He thought this was boring.

Kai began to heat up the pan while Lloyd tried to open the bag of bacon, he was struggling, I think he was about to go full oni before he got it open. Thankfully it did before he almost burned down the kitchen.

When the pan was ready Kai placed the eggs and let them do their thing before he flips them. "Okay Lloyd put the bacon" Kai said. Lloyd walked over with fear of being burnt he put the bacon on the pan fast then ran away. Kai looked over and asked "what's wrong?" Lloyd responded with "non your business"

"Okay sorry that i tried to help" Kai said. Lloyd looked at his older brother "Help with what?" Lloyd said. The two kept low shouting in hopes of not waking up Nya but the eggs and the bacon were burning. Since Lloyd didn't see where he placed the bacon a little drop of oil fell down onto the stove annndd the stove caught fire.

Silence in the room before the boy began to shout. "AHAHAH PUT IT OUT PUT IT OUT!" Lloyd yelled as he ran around. Kai was looking for the fire extinguisher till he spot it. He ran to it and grabbed it, ran back to the fire and extinguished the fire. When he was done the two brothers stayed in silence till he heard a shout.

"What the actual fuck.. just happened." A woman with black hair in a ponytail, that was Nya, she was the middle sibling or something like that. The two boy then ran to her hugging her. "We're sorry Nya we didn't mean to start that fire!!" Kai said. Lloyd gave a teary eye look in hope of not being beat up.

Nya sighed and hugged her brothers back before pulling on their ears. "You guys better clean up the kitchen or so help me.." Nya said we anger in her voice.

Both brothers said yes then she let them go. "Good, and after your done let's go get takeout." Nya declared. Nya walked out the kitchen while the two brother looked at her as she left.

"This is your fault by the way." Lloyd remarked. Kai turned and said "Why you little." The two began to fight before Nya came back and beat them up. This is normal in this household.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 :3 (for this chapter)
Also sorry if there's any grammar mistakes, I'm to lazy to check