Like nigga why the fuck u smiling for🙄. But anyways we was walking then he was like "u look soo good tho. Who you looking good for? For your boyfriend" and he laughed when he said boyfriend Obv I didn't pay him mind i just started walking a little faster so I could get to the door quicker and when we did I opened it for him and he held it open then he was like "no seriously tho you have a boyfriend is that why you dressed up." And I said no and was about to walk away and he like called me to come back and I just stood where I was and he was like to follow him and I low key shouted at him saying that I just really wanted to go back to my friends so he should just leave me alone.

And he apologised and I left. Then around Midnight 30 my friend wanted to go downstairs this was on the 10th of November.

We went downstairs and apparently we had an Afro night but we didn't go. We was just chilling downstairs till like 1am and I was tired asf so I was like to my friends how I would off left soon but ended up staying for like another min and this is why.

two of my friends came down T and S and it was T's birthday so we wished her and stuff. Then I saw one of my male friends who's also the friend of the guy that has a gf. We will call the guy that has a gf, JC. And my male friend K.

I saw K walking around then he came to me and my other friends and he said hi then he asked me if I had the laundry soap like for clothes, and I was like that it was all the way upstairs but i would go to sleep soon. Then he was like how if we could go and get it so we went and got it then we came back downstairs Which I wish I never came back downstairs and just stayed up in my room but I didn't wanna leave my soap w him or wanting him to message me saying I should come and get it so it was best I just followed him. And he went straight to the laundry whiles I started heading towards my friends.

When I was doing so I saw JC walking inside the common room and the. I saw my friend A about to follow him in the room and I stopped her and asked her where was she going and she told me that he called her and I was like how he's not important that she should just leave him there. But this girl idk what's wrong w her she must be smoking something because idk.

But she was like how she wanted to know what he wanted so she went to him and it ended up being total rubbish so she came back Nd told me how he was saying that she lied about something blah blah blah. But yeah after a bit he came out and he looked over at us and he told me to follow him outside

Obviously me being me i said who me? And he was like yes and I rolled my eyes cuz I was even praying that when he comes out he wouldn't call me cuz that's what he always does.

Then I was about to follow him until I asked my friends id if it was really worth it. So I was just gonna sit back down.

And A told me that I should go because maybe he has something important to tell me and I said he never has anything important to say and was just gonna sit but this girl basically pushed me to go so I went just to see what he wanted I was just gonna leave him out there to wait until he actually realized I didn't want anything to do w him.

When I got out there he asked me straight up what I was doing downstairs and I said that my friends are just chilling but I'm just waiting for my laundry soap and then I would off went to sleep then he looked at the time and he was like at 1.10am? And I said yes cuz it's late tf.

And he was like how he know I'm not gonna go yo bed and I just ignored that and was about to leave and then he like asked me to add him back on snap and I was like "why don't u do that. I ain't doing that." And he started huffing and he was like how "if I give you my number I know your gonna trip and tell all yo friends"

Guys mind you I just really wanted to go away from there so I was like to him "just give me ur number I'm not desperate like u." But i was never gonna message nor call him I was just gonna delete his number straight after.