Description

In this story, you are the main character. This takes place in the How To train Your Dragon universe, HOWEVER I put my own spin to the story, making the main character more of Hiccups spot in the movies and pushing Hiccup into where Astrid would be in the movies. The story will use some female gendered words in the later chapters, but for the first four chapters, I believe they don't use any gendered words for the main character.

In this story, the main character is known for being the "Dragon Master", because they were the first person to ride a dragon, (Toothless), and they freed the dragons from the control of the mother dragon, much like Hiccup did in the first movie. However in this story, the main character rallies help from the main character group, but when they all meet the main character, they are wearing a mask and do not actually know who the main character is. After the battle, you vanish and live your life, freeing dragons from trappers, until you meet Drago Bludvist, who is out to kill you and take your power. Years later, after an encounter with Dragos men, you crash land in the outlining forest on Berk. This is where you meet Hiccup Haddock who does not know he already met you.

Will you allow yourself to feel emotions again, or will you push eveyone around you away to protect yourself and Toothless? Keep reading to find out!