Goblin Infestation

Začať od začiatku

"Oh, what kind of night walk?", Y/N only made a 'i don't know' gesture because what the heck was she supposed to say.  "They never told me because it was a secret, maybe I'll tell you about it tomorrow."

Douxie nodded with a reassuring smile and placed a hand on her shoulder, "Don't worry about me and Archie, we'll be fine. Besides it seems we both have busy schedules of our own so I understand." Y/N smiled and hugged him. Douxie patted her back and they both pulled away and continued on observing the museum.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Voila!" There it is! The squashed creature right in front of them. It was... a disgusting sight. She could literally throw up at the sight of it. "Not voila. Goblin." Aaarrrgghh!!! corrected Toby, clearly don't know what 'Voila' means but Aaarrrgghh!!! is a troll of many words. "Aaarrrgghh!!! what Toby meant by 'voila' as 'tada'." Aaarrrgghh!!! hummed understanding and they focused back on the squashed goblin.

Jim was tapping the squished goblin and turned to his friends with a questioning look. "Ruthless tricksters. Petty street vandals who leave a wave of destruction. This is not good." Blinky and Aaarrrgghh!!! made a serious look as the problem was going to be escalated further. Jim stood up patting his pants to brush off dust not bothered with the situation. "Well, justice was serve. We should go back and train for Draal."

"You don't understand the situation, Jim." Y/N stopped the young Trollhunter before he left the scene. "This is serious. Where there's one goblin there's gotta be hundreds of others." Blinky and Aaarrrgghh!!! both nodded. "I'm glad you remembered Master Y/N. And she is correct. Goblins come in groups, packs, and as for the unfortunate soul who ran over this small fellow, may Skaargren's swift blade have mercy!" Blinky raised his four arms as if he was begging the gods and spit on two of his palms, rubbing them together before sticking them far apart and saluted as Toby walked off from the group.

"Okay, Blinky let's cut the melodrama and focus on how to save the person. But, that's gonna take a while and we don't have much time." Jim now intrigued asked why, "Naturally, goblin payback is ten-fold." Y/N only crossed her arms, shaking her head. "Are you saying whoever ran this guy over is in serious trouble?", now Jim is really concerned.

"A delivery driver left a sticky note on Eli's house," Toby returned, a tiny slip of paper in his hand. "Wait for it. The goblin might have gotten squashed by the delivery truck!", Toby made a dramatic dialogue and Jim took the note. Jim skimmed through the note, reading when the delivery man will be back, "Well?" Y/N urged Jim to spill. "If the driver's returning at eight, we need to be here, too. I'm not gonna let some poor guy become goblin chow on my watch."

"Master Jim, answering the call!", Blinky raised his arms in the air with a big, bright smile on his face. Happy that another mission arrived for Jim. Toby jumped a little and was also excited since this will be his first ever mission. Y/N was excited but terrified but I guess, she can take her first mission. "So cool. Stakeout! Heh! Past my curfew!"

Y/N chuckled and clapped her hands gathering everyone's attention. "Okay, we should get ready. Toby and Aaarrrgghh!!! you two hide behind the fence over there, Blinky, Jim and I will hide behind that bush. Toby, Jim do either of you have walkie-talkies?"

Toby raised his arm with his toothy, braced smile. Y/N nodded. "Okay, now, let's go goblin hunting."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Jim held a pair of binoculars over his eyes, watching as Blinky grumbled beside him in annoyance, his stone arms crossed over his body. Y/N tapped his arms, basically asking him to be patient. Blinky growls in annoyance. "It's already nine o'clock. Ugh. It appears the only thing being delivered is failed expectations."