chapter 1: new beginnings

My name is Jon Knight and I've been keeping this a secret for a long time now and I finally have my shot at being with Donnie. he's single and I am too. He's been giving me signals for a few weeks now. so this is my shot to be with him.

Donnie: Hey Jon, how was your night?

Jon: It was okay, it would have been better if you were here with me.

Donnie: True, it would have been a lot of fun for sure Jon.

Jon: So I was wondering if you had any plans for dinner?

Donnie: I don't, Why ? Do you have something in mind ?

Jon: I do, I was hoping you can stay for dinner and watch a movie with me.

Donnie: That sounds fun, I would love to.

Jon: There will be beers too.

Donnie: Even better but you love me drunk. I'm more fun when I am.

Jon: true you are but let's not get too drunk, that's what I'm saying.

Donnie: fine only because you asked me nicely.

later that night, after dinner Donnie and Jon went to the living room to watch a movie and have a few more beers

Jon: How was dinner?

Donnie: It was really good, thanks for having me over.

Jon: No problem, I love having you over. I always have a good time with you.

Donnie: me too

Jon: awww !!! Thank you, you are the best Donnie. You do know that right?

Donnie: I'm not all the great but thanks Jon.

Jon: It's true, any one would be so lucky to be with you

Donnie: I don't know all about that but I do like someone.

Jon: Oh really, do I know this person?

Donnie: Yes you do, this person is an amazing friend.

Jon: Well, I'm sure whoever it is, they will like you back and if they don't. then it's their loss.

Jon looks at Donnie, when Donnie starts to get closer to Jon until their lips meet. They began to kiss. This is what Jon wanted for so long and he got what he wanted.

the next morning

Donnie: wake up sleepy head.

Jon: Morning

Donnie: I made you breakfast.

Jon: You didn't have to but thanks Donnie

Donnie: I know but i wanted to

Jon smiled back at Donnie

Donnie: So are we going to talk about what happened last night?

Jon: We can if you want to?

Donnie: I do wanna, So i liked you for a long time now and i didn't wanna ruin our friendship just in case it didn't work out.

Jon: You will never ruin our friendship. If we had something and it didn't work out then you would still be my friend. I love you too much to let anything ruin this.

Donnie: So what are you saying?

Jon: I would love it if we could try dating and see how that goes? If you wanted to also?

Donnie: I would like that a lot.

Jon: me too

Jon and Donnie started to smile at each other

Jon: So we're dating now?

Donnie: Yes, we are dating now

Jon: Can we not tell the other guys just yet? I want to see how this goes before telling anyone.

Donnie: I get that and I think that's a good idea.

Jon: oaky good, glad we are on the same page.

Donnie: me too. 

Jon and Donnie were happy that they both felt the same for each other. but hiding their relationship was going to be harder than they thought it was going to be at first.

stay tune for the next chapter in their love story.

thank you for reading the first chapter of my book.