Bang

You huffed as the cold winter air stung your lungs, thighs on fire you clutched the pistol in your right hand as you jumped over rocks and anything threatening to trip you, your mind was going a million miles a minute as you ran through the dense forrest.

Click

Shit

Bang

You fell hard to the ground as a bullet blew straight through your left thigh, you body rolled through the snow that slowly turned red, you struggled back up to your feet, they were about 20 feet from you, once up on your feet you limped through the snow all while keeping pressure on the bullet wound.

Blood spilled down your thigh as you moved slowly through the forest, the pistol still in hand you spun on your heel and leaned against a nearby tree, firing into the darkness hearing a grunt then a thud, you hit one.

You heard the other throwing commands into his com as he neared closer, your body begged for you to stop as blood drained from your body, you turned and began running again until you ran into what felt like a wall before falling on your ass with a grunt.

"Stand down I have her." You looked up to see the one and only Katsuki Bakugou. In this world you had to fight to survive, mafia slowly took over, and the man who stood before you just so happened to be the biggest mafia boss in the continent, he also happened to be the man you had tried to rob just moments before.

Before you could even aim the gun at him he kicked you hard, his foot colliding with your cold cheek and knocking you out cold. He grumbled clearly annoyed as he picked you up and throwing you over his shoulder and shoving the gun into the mans hand who was chasing you.

You woke up to the feeling of.. silk? You shot up confused only to be met with a killer headache and a throbbing in your cheek. You touched your cheek remembering what happened before searching your person for the pistol you had and to avail you got up searching the room for one only to fall from the gunshot.

You closed your eyes and waited to hit the cold floor but instead you were caught by someone, instinctively you grabbed onto the shirt of the person, you heard a low chuckle erupt as he held your frail body up, "what a nice switch up hm?  First you're trying to shoot me, the next you're holding onto me for dear life." Your eyes shot open as you pushed the man away.

That voice, the one you knew all too well, you pushed against him but to no avail you were weak compared to him, he was at least 6'5 and a lot stronger than you. He chuckled as he picked you up bridal style and set you back on the bed.

"Why did you help me?" You questioned trying to sound intimidating but ultimately failing as your fear filled eyes betrayed your act, "i'm not helping you. I'm merely finding my own fun." Your eyes shot open as his voice sounded sadistic.

You begun to scoot away until you were met with a wall, "trying to get away now?" He shook his head in amusement, "you'll be staying here until I decide what I want to do with you." He stood up and left, you thought you could get out of the room until you heard a click.

You grumbled as you got up and attempted to walk only to fall on the floor once again but this time you ended up screaming because you felt the stitches in your thigh pull apart. Your eyes widened once you realized you were in an oversized t-shirt that smelled like caramel?

The blood that began seeping through your bandages ripped you from your thoughts as you realized you were only in the t-shirt and underwear, your face flushed red at the thought, you were stuck on the floor as the blood pooled around you, the pain was so unbearable you didn't even try and move.

You just laid on the floor face up and tried to get your mind off of the pain, eventually you got tired and you knew it would be bad to go to sleep while you bled this bad but shit death on your own is better than being tortured and killed by the biggest mafia boss known.

When you woke up you were in a different room, the bed was still silk but the room was darker, the sheets and bedding a mix of black and crimson red instead of the baby blue sheets you first woke up in.

You were oddly warm as well, you tried to sit up but you were weighed down by an arm, you couldn't tell because of the darkness of the room but you looked up and saw Katsuki asleep, his arm was draped over your side, you were facing him and your face flushed realizing he was shirtless.

You were in the same t-shirt as earlier but you felt the dry bandage across your thigh making you relax a bit, sure throughout your life you'd become invested in Katsuki and researching his mafia, and not proud to admit you would sometimes get off to photos of him.

Deciding to not overthink it you took the chance to curl into his chest and relax, you thought he was hot but holy shit seeing him up close in person made you fold almost instantly, sure he was probably going to kill you but at least you could die knowing you slept in his bed wrapped in his arms.

You were half awake when you felt him tighten his arm around your waist and pulling you closer, your chest against his stomach *cough* abs *cough* and your face pressed against his chest, his hand slid under he t-shirt and began rubbing small circles on your lower back, the warmth from his hand sending shivers through your whole body.

You had subconsciously placed your hand on his side in an attempt to get more comfortable, you felt him smirk against your hair which made you shut your eyes and pretend you were asleep, "I know you're awake idiot." His voice made you jump.

Making an attempt to scoot away he effortlessly stopped you by getting a firm hold on your hip, you flinched a bit signaling your hips were sensitive which made him smirk, you couldn't see it through the darkness but instantly knew that he knew your hips were sensitive when he started rubbing your hip with his thumb but making sure to keep the firm hold.

You whined as you tried to push his hand away only to fail once again, "sensitive are we now?" You could heard his smirk through his words, staying silent he then rolled onto his back and turned on the lamp before propping himself on his elbow.

Taking the chance you sat up and scooted to the edge getting ready to stand, "I wouldn't do that, remember what happened last time?" He spoke with a sort of cockiness in his tone, "i'm fine." You muttered before standing and grabbing on the wall to prevent the fall that was threatening to happen.

You took a few steps before your legs began shaking under you threatening to give out, you felt firm hands grab your hips and pull you against his body once again, you gave in to him supporting your weight but not fully relaxed.

"See? You're gonna fall." You sighed defeated at the told you so hint in his voice. "Whatever, why am I in here?" You spoke as he kept your back pressed firmly into his front. "Because." He went silent before leaning down, his lips brushing your ear before speaking again. 

"I've been wanting you for a while." His low tone making you shiver and melt into his touch, he effortlessly picked you up bridal style and once again setting you onto the plush mattress, this time your legs over the edge, he moved to stand between your legs with his hands resting on either side of you.

"I know how you've researched my group, how you've become so invested in me." He let out a low chuckle and lowered his tone, "and how you've touched yourself to my photos." The words made your eyes widen as he got up and walked to the door still shirtless, "i'll send my guards to help you to the kitchen," he looked over his shoulder and smirked before leaving.

OKAY DON'T COME FOR ME HE IS 22 YOU ARE 21 I WAS BORED

Lowkey thinking of making this a book idk yet

~Word Count: 1438~