"Yes! But I have to think about it, I will think about it again..."

The wretched man racked his brains and desperately recalled whether he had missed anything before. After a few seconds passed, he really thought of one, "Yes! But you have to promise me..."

Seeing his hesitation and hesitation, the young man lowered his eyes slightly and said coldly: "Are you negotiating terms with me?"

"..."

"No, I don't want to listen."

With that said, the young man's white wrists turned slightly, and he was about to cut the wretched man's neck with a sharp knife in his hand. The wretched man's face was pale, and he shouted:

"I said, I said! She said, she, she killed you because you will kill her husband when you grow up, and you will also take everything from her husband! So, she can't let her You are alive!"

"Oh, yes, she seems to have a son. When I contacted her, I heard her son's voice by chance! Very young, yes, probably only five or six years old! About the same age as you!"

——

Rationalize your thinking.

This world is the world in the book.

The male protagonist killed the villain Lu Junhan and the company robbed him, so Lili came to save her father.

Pei Xiubai is a small villain. After Pei Xiubai grows up, he is a big villain. The male protagonist is almost old, forty to fifty years old, so Pei Xiubai killed the male protagonist and robbed the male protagonist company.

After that, the son of the protagonist, who was about the same age as Pei Xiubai, sent Pei Xiubai to prison in order to avenge his father.

In short, a circle.

And Lili is jumping around in this circle.

The world in the book does not have her. The villain Lu Junhan will die alone without children.

Some will be written later, so I'm afraid you won't understand them, so let them go first.

【Five watch! See you tomorrow! Should I be able to understand? ! 】

(End of this chapter)

I Became the Villain’s Own Daughter Chapter 132: Go save people

Chapter 132 to save people

There is no signal in most parts of the mountain.

But Pei Xiubai and Lu Li had good luck. Not far from where they fell, there was a relatively rich and developed small mountain village.

The signal in the village was sufficient, and the little girl was able to make the call.

Not far away, the little girl sat at the feet of the elephant's brother, her pink princess dress scattered on the grass.

The distant sky was blue, white clouds were blooming, and the breeze gently blew her soft hair.

Looking from a distance, under the blue sky, the little pink princess was sitting leaning on the elephant, her expression ignorant and naive.

And beneath her, there is an endless green grassland, all of which directly outlines an extremely dreamy and childlike and beautiful picture.

Seeing this, Pei Xiubai paused with his fingertips, and unexpectedly, he raised his phone and took a picture of this scene.

Little Lolita didn't know that she had been photographed secretly. Her plump and white face leaned close to the phone, pouting her red mouth, and humming to act like a baby on the phone.