Little Lori blinked her eyes and whispered "Oh", her expression looked very happy.

Song Qingwan breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, the little girl is so deceiving, but such a deceitful girl can't be taken away!

especially……

The delicate-faced youth next to him glanced faintly, his gloomy eyes fell on Little Lori's soft white cheeks, and his lips were silent.

The fingertips with distinct joints on the knee moved slightly.

I knew that I should have brought kk.

There was a major car accident over there, and someone has already started calling an ambulance.

Song Qingwan didn't want the little girl to stay with Pei Xiubai any longer, and was about to take the little girl away.

However, at this moment, the change happened again!

Another galloping car suddenly separated from the main road and hit Pei Xiubai straight.

Little Lori: "..."

annoying.

Why are there so many cars?

In the novel, there is only a white car. Why is there another black car?

  [Please ask for a recommendation ticket... Next, the role of the hero and Riri...

  Kk is the cat of the hero! ! The male protagonist watched his aunt and wanted to touch Lili's face, but he had no choice but to touch the cat next to him... But unexpectedly, there was no cat... Hahahaha! 】

(End of this chapter)

I Became the Villain’s Own Daughter Chapter 112: Taken away

Chapter 112 is taken away

Xiao Luli frowned tangledly.

Could it be that because Brother Xiubai was not hit just now, so another car came, and he must be killed?

Hmm... Brother Xiubai seems to be more pitiful than Dad.

No car hits Dad.

Yeah, why didn't the car hit dad?

The car was almost rushing in front of her, but little Lolita was not nervous at all. There was still time to tilt her head and think about it. The white little fat face was bulging, especially cute.

But in Song Qingwan's eyes, she stood stupidly in place, as if she was scared.

With the lessons of the car accident, many bodyguards reacted quickly and pushed Pei Xiubai to run, all of their attention was on the wheelchair.

However, who knows, the goal is not to hit Pei Xiubai, but to Pei Xiubai!

Because the moment the car was about to hit them, the driver slammed the steering wheel to death, and the body quickly turned 180 degrees.

With a "swish" of the car door, it opened in front of Pei Xiubai, a pair of big dark hands suddenly stretched out from inside, and the next second, he directly pulled Pei Xiubai in the wheelchair into the car.

All the movements are done smoothly and incredibly fast.

Obviously it is not the first time they have done this kind of thing!

"Brother Xiubai! Wait for me!"

Little Lolita was the first to react when she saw her brother was taken away by the car. She was running fast. Before the door closed, she slipped into the car like a slippery fish.