Chapter 5: A Haunting Smile

Start from the beginning

And so to make things precise, Lisa who wants legacy to herself. She created this small business named Chosue Yatch, means "High class Yatch" that was located 15 minutes drive from Cheon Seong, and 25 kilometers away from Busan. She didn't want to stress herself with managing Chosue while establishing a bigger business, so she hired the best people to solve her problem.

It wasn't an instant rise but it definitely grew wonderfully for a four years since it was established. She didn't really advertise it much nowadays, because Sandcastle can provides VVIP guests for them and it's already been known on the entire country for best yatch experience. However, to make matters secret, she ensure that no one would know that she operates Chosue. She placed her business out of Choen Seong, and as much as possible no one in the town will be hired.

Chaeyoung, as a clingy person to her boyfriend, she decided apply in Chosue so she can go home back and forth to be with him. Luckily for her she got hired as an intern because of her outstanding performance in hospitality and costumer services in Chung Ang University and because her address was located on her apartment in Seoul and not in Cheon Seong.

Unfortunately for Lisa, they've met on the said place not as a friend, but an owner and an employee when she were inspecting the boats and the restaurant that was in that place three years ago. And a year after that, she hired her to be the general manager. Lisa taught her how the business works in a year so she can closely manage the business through her, and it's the best thing she did for herself. She hardly manages the business because everything is laid out and well organized in reports.

"Imagine my shock to see your face as the owner of Chosue, and the fact that you're a Cheon is the most jaw dropping of all," Chaeyoung remembered how dumbfounded she was, she screamed the hell out.

"It's really a great coincident, now I have an excellent manager who made my business running well for a beginner," Lisa chuckled, "I just love you so much,"

"Aigoo, you have to thank Jungkook for that," Chaeyoung laughed, "Sandcastle is growing rapidly because of his recent popularity in sports and we are on his travel recommendations,"

"You mean after his advertisement for Calvin Clein?" Lisa scoffed, "Besides why would I thank him after he damaged my face once?" "It's fair to think that i'm getting money from his family's business because of that,"

And there on the corner of her eyes, she saw his poster on a sideway billboard, "What's so good about him? He's just a pretty face," She rolled her eyes.

"He got them looks babe, don't me, you know he's kinda hot," Chaeyoung laughed at how ridiculous that sounds.

"Ew!" Lisa almost threw up, "You're simping over your boyfriend's best friend?!"

"Eww Noooo!! I just said he got that look but I don't find him like appealing in sexual sense!!" Chaeyoung's body got the chills, she could never imagine liking Jungkook.

"Okay babe, I got you," Lisa giggled, but then she remembered the partnership with Kang Family, "Oh right, did you know that the reason I went to Busan last night was because Kang Family wants a partnership with me.."

"Oh really? for international distribution?" Chaeyoung got interested.

"Yes, and do you know who they want to be in contact with?" Lisa asks her, as her driver turns to the corner of their street near their house.

"Who? Jeon Jungkook?" Chaeyoung guessed.

"Exactly, they want him to manage the distribution," Lisa said which made Chaeyoung stand up on her chair.

"MWO?! That's not possible!" Chaeyoung screamed on top of her lungs.

Lisa was baffled by her sudden answer, "Why?"